Federal Republic of Nigeria
Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development
(Federal Secretariat Phase I Annex, Shehu Shagari Way, PMB 229 Garki Abuja)
The Federal Ministry of Women Affairs arid Social Development invites interested, experienced and reputable Companies’ Contractors to tender/bid for the Supply of Empowerment Equipments and the Construction of the following projects in the approved 2012 Budge/Appropriation.
Supply of Items/ Equipments
Supply of 300 pieces of Sewing Machines (Butterfly with folding top and Stand), made in China
Supply of 300 pieces of Grinding Machines (Robin 3.7/ 400 KW/ RPM EY2O-3D Fuel Type, 5.0/5.5 HP (Honda). Made in Japan
Construction and Equipping of Skill Acquisition/Vocational Centre at OYE UGA Market Anambra, Anambra State South- East.
Interested Contractors should submit the following
Collection of Tender Documents
- Company Profile;
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years consecutively;
- EvidenceofCertific.ate of Compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act 2004;
- Evidence of compliance with the Section 6(2) of the ITF Amendment Act2Ol I;
- Evidence of Financial Capability from reputable Commercial flank for Construction;
- List of relevant and veritable Equipment for Construction;
- List of Key Personnel with their Qualification(s) and Experience;
- Three (3) years Auditor’s Report for the Construction:
- Evidence of Payment of N15, 000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only NON-REFUNDABLE for Tender Documents; .
- Any other relevant Information that will be of help in determining the Firm’s suitability for the job.
The bidding documents and the full Tender Stages are to be run simultaneously. This Advertisement serves as a notice for both Company Profile and the Proper Tender Interested contractors are to collect Tender documents at the presentation of Receipt of Payment of the Sum of N 1,000,00 at the: Office of the Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board, Federal Ministry Of Women Affairs and Social Development. Room 5a.405, 4th Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase I, Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama-Abuja.
Tenderers are required to submit Bid Documents in a Sealed Envelope marked in capital letters at the Top Right Hand Corner.
All tenders are to be submitted on 3rd December, 2012 by 12 Noon.
Financial Bid Lots:
All enclosed in a bigger sealed and waxed Envelope. The bids will be opened by 2.00 PM same day at the Ministry’s Conference Room 2nd Floor.
- No refund of fees shall be made to any disqualified bidder,
- The Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development reserves the right to reject any document it considers doubtful and will not enter any litigation in respect of this advertisement.