1) Kogi State Government intends to renovate the State Sub- Treasury and Revenue Office at Dekina,
2. Interested Bidders are required to submit quotations along with the following documents;
- Registration with CAC
- Company Profile Personnel and Equipment
- Evidence of Similar Works executed
- Evidence of Audited Accounts for the last 3 years
- Tax clearance for the last three years (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Evidence of Registration with Ministry of Works and Transport and the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development.
- Reference letter from a Capitalized Bank
- Evidence of payment of Non-refundable fee
3) Closing Date
30th November, 2012
4) Tenders are required to accompany the scaled document with non refundable tender fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only and payable to Government Revenue Accounts Bank First Bank Nig Pie. Lokoja Name: Kogi State IGR Account; No: 2017770110; obtain receipt before submitting the document to the office of the Secretary Ministerial Tenders Committee.
5) Full contract details are obtainable from the Office of the Secretary, Tender Committee Room 007 Ministry of Finance and Economic Development P.M.B 1080, State Secretariat Complex Lokoja
5) Please note that late Tender will not be attended to.
Secretary Ministerial Tender Board