Following the approval of the Universal Basic Education Commission to go ahead with the implementation of 2011 work plan; the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board hereby invites reputable, registered and experienced contractors to tender for the underlisted jobs under 2011 UBEC Interventions, in line with the guidelines on UBEC/SUBEB projects.
Lot I -
Construction of 2 Mega ECCDE centres in Ikere and Ikole LGEAs
Lot II -
Construction of 14 blocks of six classrooms storey buildings in nine LGEAs
Lot III -
Construction of 25 blocks of three classrooms without office in sixteen LGEAs
Lot IV -
Renovation of 76 blocks of classrooms in sixteen LGEAs (primary school sector)
Lot V -
Construction of 73 four holes squatting Ventilated Improved Pit (VIP) toilets in sixteen LGEAs.
Lot VI -
Fencing of 27 Public Primary Schools in sixteen LGEAs
Lot VII -
Procurement of 4500 double seater steel legged Pupils’ Desks and Beaches in Sixteen LGEAs.
Lot VIII -
Procurement of 2000 units of Teacher& Tables and Chain in sixteen LGEAs
Junior Secondary School
Lot IX -
Renovation of 75 blocks of classrooms, school halls, technical workshops and laboratory blocks in sixteen LGEAs
2) Requirements for Tendering
Interested contractors must submit along with their tenders the following documents:
- Evidence of registration of company with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Three Years Tax Clearance (2010, 2011 and 2012)
- Evidence of Payment of three years Development Levies: 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Evidence of previous job satisfactorily executed.
- Payment of a non-refundable tender fee as prescribed by the Bureau of Public Procurement (depending on the category of job to be tendered for)
- Details and specifications for the jobs are obtainable at the Planning, Research & Statistics Department of the Board after showing evidence of Tender fee.
Tender documents art to be submitted in sealed envelope marked “TENDER FOR 2011 UBEC/SUBEB PROJECT and addressed to:
The Tender Secretary,
Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board.
4) Closing Date
Tender must be submitted 30th November, 2012 and bid opening at the same day at 12 noon.
Late submission will not he entertained. Please, note that violation of any of the above conditions may render a Tender invalid and the Board is not bound to accept the lowest hid or give reasons for rejecting any Tender.
Signed Executive Chairman, Ekiti SUBEB