MINJIBIR Local Government of Kano State wishes to bring to the notice of interested, competent and reputable Contractors as part of preliminaries projects, that it intends to carry out the following projects.
Pre Qualification Requirements
- Electrification of Tsakuwa Village.
- Electrification of Kano Village.
- Electrification of Garke Village.
- Construction of wall fencing of Minjibir Gabas Grave yard.
- Construction of Minjibir District head palace.
- Construction of block of primary school at gasgainu villages.
Submission of Document
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registration with State Works Reg. Board
- Company Audited Account for 3 years
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for 3 years
- Evidence of financial capability/Banking support
- Experience & technical qualification of key personnel
- Record of previous projects executed & evidence of knowledge of the industry
- Equipments, plants & Technology capacity
- Annual tune over
- Evidence of settlement of payee & other withholding tax
- Vat Registration & evidence of past vat remittances
- Any other document that will enhance your competency and reliability
The application of pre qualification must be submitted in sealed envelopes and boldly marked “Pre Qualification Documents”
FOR ………….. Application should reach the office of the Director Personnel Management (DPM) Minjibir Local Government Kano State.
Submission of applications for Pre qualification will be 23th November, 2012 from the date of this publications