The Osun State Government, having fulfilled all the eligibility criteria for participating in the World Bank Assisted Third National Fadama Development Project, has been declared fund disbursable by the World Bank since 2009.
Several activities are being implemented at the twenty (20) participating Local Government Areas and Ife East Area Office, in Osun Slate since the inception of the project.
Specifically, services of interested and qualified Service Providers am been utilized in the following Project Components.
Details of the Component Activities Include
- Individual/Groups Asset Acquisition
- Small-Scale Community - Owned Infrastructure
- Capacity Building
- Input Support Services
- Advisory Services
- Small-scale Community - Owned Infrastructure (rural roads, culverts, building etc)
- Sinking of wells, boreholes etc
- Fabrication of agricultural processing tools and equipment.
- Input supplies in all agricultural activities including livestock, fisheries, honey-bee production, crop production, agro-chemicals, sprayers, farm machineries, etc.
- Advisory Service on Crop Production, Livestock Management, Fish Production & Management, Processing & Marketing of Agricultural Product.
Intending Service Providers are to be very familiar with the respective communities at which they want to operate.
Osun State Fadama III Coordination Office Is hereby inviting sealed letter of Expression of Interest from eligible and interested prospective Service Providers. The letter of expression of interest is to be supported with documents providing evidences of registration and competence of the agency, person, or firm. These should include:
- Name and Address of Such body
- Certificate of Registration with Own State Government
- Areas of Interest
- Evidence: of past jobs done in the chosen field (s)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of financial Capability
- Company Profile
- Evidence of Payment of Own State Development Levy
- Certificate of Registration of Company Premises
- 3-years tax clearance certificate
- Letter of Guarantee from two reputable persons (attach 2 identified passport photograph of the each guarantor).
Note that selection of Service of Service Providers (SPs) will be done by the respective communities on the basis of competitive bidding. The Osun SFCO will prepare a list of potential Service Providers who meet the required qualifications and submit the list to the FCA who, depending on the format they adopt, may; (a) Post notice at the village and LGA notice boards inviting bids; or (b) send to SP a format invitation to bid, including the specifications of the subproject they woo d want to implement, or (c) invite SPs to negotiate a contract directly with them.
The application should be addressed to The State Project Coordinator
Osun State Fadama Coordination Office
Osun State Agricultural Development Programme
P.O. Box 724 Oyo Road, Iwo
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: 08072231016, 08032136028
For further enquiries intending Service Providers can consult the State Fadama Coordination Office, Iwo between the hours of 8.00am – 4.00p.m Mondays to Fridays.
G. A. Adediji
Osun State Project Coordinator (Fadama III)