The State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure on behalf of the Bayelsa State Central Procurement Board call on interested reputable construction firms to submit tender for the construction of these projects in the State asunder listed.
A) Description/Scope of Projects
The scope of each project shall be issued to prospective contractors at the above mentioned office.
B) Pre-Qualification Criteria
- Construction of Kilometer 25 (Toru-Orua to Ekeremor Road) 29 Kin length Single Carriage Way Road.
- Construction of Bayelsa State Airport Run-way 3 Km Length
- Construction of Outer Ring Road (Igbogene-Sani Ahacha Road by Bayelsa Palm) 25 Km length Dual Carriage Way Road.
- Contract for the design and building of Flyover at Sani Abacha/Isaac Boro Road by NNPC Filling Station, Yenagoa.
- Contract for the design and building of Flyover at Tombia Round-About, Etegwe-Epie, Yenagoa.
Interested Companies are requested to submit the following documents/information with verifiable evidence for assessment/consideration.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Profile and Organizational Structure
- Current Tax Clearance for at least 3 years valid up to December 2012.
- VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of remittance
- Evidence of registration with the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works
- Company’s audited account for the last three years from a registered accounting firm
- Letter of Financial capability from company’s bankers
- List of similar projects previously/currently undertaken including letter of awards, completion certificates, period of supply and projects cost
- Catalogue of proposed tools and equipment including proforma Invoice (Mandatory)
- Any additional information that may enhance the chance of the
C) Collection of Pre-Qualification Documents
Interested contractors are to pay a non-refundable processing fee (Bank Draft of N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only. The draft should be made payable to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure and should he submitted to the Finance and Supply Department. A receipt shall be issued at the Finance and Supply Department which will enable the bidder pick up bid documents at the Department of the Planning, Research and Statistics of the Ministry between the hours of 900am and 300pm from the date of this publication.
D) Closing Date /Submission of Documents
All submissions are required to be neatly packaged in binders and in a sealed envelope marked A and B.
(a) Technical Document:
Comprising all requirements listed under pre-qualification for criteria and brief method statement for execution of the described works.
(b) Commercial Document:
Comprising the quotation for the work on the blank Bill of Quantity issued properly stamped with company’s stamp and endorsed by an authorized officer. The Technical and Commercial documents shall be placed in separate sealed envelopes and then both sealed envelopes put in a bigger sealed envelope and respectively marked at the top of the envelopes and deposited in the office of Planning, Research and Statistics each day at the address above not than 4.00pm of 26th November, 2012 .
E) General/Special Information
- Prospective contractors can apply for multiple projects
- This advertisement shall not be constrained as a commitment on the part of the Ministry nor shall it entitle prospective contractors to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Bayelsa State Ministry of works and Infrastructure.
- Failure to comply with any instruction above or to provide any of the list documents will automatically result in disqualification.
- Late submission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Ag. Permanent Secretary