The Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala (NALV) wishes to invite interested, reputable and competent Consultants to Pre-qualify and Bid for the:-
Production of Master Plan (Surveying, Physical brief and master plan)
Interested, competent and reliable consultants are expected to provide the following basic requirements
- Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs
- Commission Articles and memorandum of Association inclusive
- Photocopy of Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate fur the last 3 (Three) Years (2009, 2010 and 2011):
- Photocopy of Value Added Tax (VAT Registration Certificate.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years. (2009, 2010 and 2011), duly signed and stamped
- Evidence of Financial capabilities to execute the works/supplies. This should include certified Bank statement from refutable Bank. (Bank reference letter only is not acceptable):
- Comprehensive Company Profile including, details of the Management and Professional staff showing experience and Technical qualifications of key personnel with copies of their certificates as well as Company
- Brochure with convincing evidence of Competence to undertake the project;
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience i.e. having successfully carried out Similar projects with their costs, locations, name and telephone number of the client and copies of award letter and Completion Certificates;
- Evidence of Compliance with the Federal Government Pension Reform Act:
- Provides evidence of compliance with the provision of industrial training fund (I.T.F. amendment act of 2011 relating to the training contribution by liable organization.
Collection of Tender Documents (Between Monday 12th November, 2012 and Monday, 26th November 2012
Interested companies are to collect tender documents from the office of Coordinator (municipal services department) between 10.00am and 2.00pm upon payment (bank teller) of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira only)
non-refundable processing ‘fees in Union Bank Plc. Account’ No. 0024812055
Maiduguri main branch, in favour of Nigeria Arabic Language Village.
All interested companies must produce original of documents on the date of opening for sighting only.
The completed Tender bids must be in two different sealed envelopes and clearly marked and shall he submitted to the Director/Chief Executive The prequalification and financial bids will be opened immediately by 10.00 am at the Council Chamber on 29th November, 2012; all applicants are invited to attend. Only Pie-Qualified Consultants will have their tenders opened on the date of opening. The Village will thereafter undertake verification of all claims made by Contractors
10 am 29th November, 2012.
- This Advert shall not construe to be commitment on the part of the Nigeria Arabic Language Village nor shall it entail the Company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to seek any indemnity from The Nigeria Arabic Language Village by virtue of such Company having responded to this Advertisement.
- That the Village is not bound to accept tenders sent by post, courier service, e-mail and/or any other means of delivery other than by hand.
Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala