The British Council Nigeria invites prospective Advertising and Media agencies to tender for the provision of marketing and communication services with the aim of developing a Marketing and Communications campaign for its 10th annual Education UK Exhibition. The campaign is expected to cut across all media which will generate awareness leading to the participation in excess of 4000 quality participants.
Interested companies are expected to demonstrate, through their tenders, how they intend to achieve the following minimum standards;
The standards include but not limited to;
Eligibility to Participate
- Creation of a campaign that is creative and impactful, thinking beyond usual means of advertising to ensure reach visibility and subsequent conversion.
- The Campaign must put into consideration the peculiarities of the different locations to be used for the event.
- The Campaign must showcase the key messages of the Education UK brand.
- The Campaign must proffer suggestions on Event branding which will showcase studying in the different regions of the UK.
Interested organizations must have necessary competencies and submit in addition to the tender, copies of following;
For Further Information
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and particulars of directors.
- Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- Company’s Taxpayer/ Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Details of bank account on banks official letter headed paper, to certify the authenticity of the account since all payments due on the contract, if awarded, will be made through direct bank transfer.
- Corporate profile with list of past & present clients.
- Formal letter of reference from at least two from the client list above.
- All documents and written communications must be in English.
Interested agencies should contact the undersigned on or before noon on Friday 16th November 2012. Any enquiry received after the date and time specified will not be considered
For further enquiries, please email Eukpnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org