1.) The Federal Government has provided funds in the 2012 Appropriation for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria (NCAT). NCAT intends to use the funds for Procurement of various Works, Goods and Services as listed below. NCAT hereby invites reputable contractors to tender for the following project(s) for Year 2012 Capital budget.
Upgrading of Aero-medical Centre
Lot A: Renovation
Lot B: Equipping
2.) Tendering Requirements:
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out any of the above jobs are to submit the following documents (strictly in the order presented below) attached with their bid, which will be subjected to verification by NCAT:
3.) Collection of Tender Documents
- Evidence of registration/incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- VAT registration Certificate.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Names of Bankers with References.
- Comprehensive Company Profile with CV’s of key personnel including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications.
- Verifiable evidence(s) of successful completion of similar works within the past three (3) years and attached copies of letters of awards and certificates of successful completion
- Refundable Bid Security of 2% of Bid Sum in Bank Guarantee, valid for 180 days.
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
- Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of NCAT or BPP is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct.
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Amended Industrial Training Fund Act 2011.
To collect bid documents, a prospective bidder is required to contact the Procurement Unit NCAT, Zaria Aerodrome, Zaria, between the hours of 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday, from Monday, 12th November, 2012 to Monday, 24th December 2012 after a payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 for each LOT, payable only to the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, Account Number: 0034478357, ECOBAN K.
4.) Closing Date for Submission of Documents
The completed Tender Documents should be submitted in two (2) envelopes marked “Original” and “Copy” and addressed to:
NCAT Tenders Board,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology,
PMB 1031, Zaria Aerodrome,
All documents should be dropped in the Tenders Box at the Procurement Unit, NCAT, Zaria Aerodrome, Zaria on or
before 12noon on 24th December2012.
5.) Opening Tender Documents
Opening of Tender Documents will hold immediately after the deadline in the presence of Bidders or their Representatives and other interested members of the public at the ATS/COM School Lecture Theatre, NCAT Zaria at 12noon, 24th December 2012. For enquiries please call: 07030445056.
6.) Important Notice
Please note that:
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure as specified in the Public Procurement Act 2007
- Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be commitment by NCATto award anyorall of the above-listed projects
- Only companies/firms that meet the above-stated requirements would be contacted.
- Failure to comply with the above-stated instructions will earn automatic disqualification.
- Late bids will be rejected.