MONTE@RIVERS Registration No: 900675. No: 38 Ordinance Road. Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Monte@Rivers Limited (“the Developer”) proposes to undertake the construction and management of an ultra modern mixed use park/centre sited on 29.1 hectares of prime real estate within the Greater Port Harcourt City Area of Rivers State, Nigeria (“the Project”).
The Developer therefore cordially invites reputable and eligible development management companies to express their interest for pre-qualification to provide development management services for the construction and letting of the Project. The Developer is willing to consider applications received from joint venture companies.
2.0 Scope of Project
The proposed components of the Project shall include but not be limited to the construction, development and management of retail and shopping malls, entertainment centers, luxury hotels, conference/events centre, luxury flats, theatre, central parking facility, internal road network, reticulation network for water, sewage, storm water drainage and electricity supply.
3.0 Scope of Work
The Development Manager shall be responsible for managing the construction, procurement and supervision of the building contractors, Managing and Letting of the Project Components. The Development Manager shall liaise with the Design Consultants who have completed the detailed designs for the project components! infrastructure and shall issue working drawings when required during the course of the Construction, Further details of the scope of work will be provided by the Developer to selected candidates.
4.0 Mandatory Requirements/Qualification
5.0 Submission of Expression of Interest
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in managing the construction and development of large-scale mixed-use similar to this Project or some of the components of this Project.
- Experience as Estate Surveyors and Valuers required for the Management and Letting of the Project Components
- Exhibit knowledge of local, state, and federal legislation in Nigeria
- Produce required Professional Certifications required from Regulatory Bodies and Professional Associations in the Construction Industry in Nigeria or other similar professional bàdiés in any other Country of operation.
This expression of interest is open to local, national and international companies. Prospective Development Managers should submit an Expression of Interest detailing the following information as basis for pre-qualification:
- Detailed Company Profile including contact information about the company head and other offices and ownership arid organ structure. Details of Staff Strength including detailed individual curriculum vitae for all key personnel and their relevant registration with relevant professional bodies should be included in Company Profile.
- Certificate of Incorporation or registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja or other evidence of Incorporation.
- A sworn affidavit that none of the director or the management staff of the company is bankrupt or has been convicted of any financial crimes pr criminal offence in any country of the world.
- A sworn affidavit that no staff, Shareholders or Directors of Monte@Rivers Limited has a vested interest in the company.
- Provide proof of three relevant projects completed (developments completed within Nigeria will be an added advantage) or in progress by the applicant indicating project name, location and description, current status of the project (i.e. construction status or number of years since completion), photos, names and roles of other companies involved in the project and development cost.
- Must provide two references with sufficient information to ensure easy contact: This should include company/organization, names, titles, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Any other information that would facilitate the evaluation of the company’s capacity, resources and track record
Expression of Interest must be submitted in six (6) copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest for Project Development Manager of the Monte@Rivers Project”.
A CD-ROM version should also be included.
The Expression of Interest should be addressed and delivered not later than 5.00pm on November 30, 2012 to the following address:
12 Igbodo Street Old GRA
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- After the evaluation of the EOIs, a short list of companies who have met the criteria will be drawn up on the basis of the evaluation of the EOI submissions.
- Companies on the short list will be invited to submit a Technical and Financial Proposal which will be used as a basis for selection and subsequent appointment of the Development Manager.
- This Notice is Not an Invitation to Tender, the Board of Monte@Rivers Limited is not obliged to invite any company to bid, notwithstanding their participation in the EOI. Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of Monte@Rivers Limited