Aku Diewa Microfinance Bank (Nig.) Ltd, Aku owns 100% shares of ADICOMB Ventures Supermarket and 80% shares of ADICOMB Ventures Filling Station both of ADICOMB Ventures Ltd, Aku, Igbo Etiti LG.A. Enugu State. in accordance with CBN and NDIC directives to divest Itself from the business of the Ventures, the bank in compliance hereby wish to contact the management of the two facilities to reputable business companies and firms for the next two years subject to renewal.
Brief Description of the ADICOMB Ventures (Nig.) Ltd. Aku.
ADICOMB ventures (Nig.) Ltd, Aku is a subsidiary of Aku Diewa Microfinance Bank (Nig.) Ltd, Aku. It has two main outfits namely ADICOMB Ventures Supermarket and ADICOMB Ventures Filling station.
1.) ADICOMB Ventures Supermarket (Nig.) Ltd. Aku:
ADICOMB Ventures Supermarket (Nig.) Ltd, Aku Is one of the business names In ADICOMB Ventures (Mg.) Ltd, Aku, a subsidiary of Aku Blown Microfinance Bank (Nig.) Ltd. Aku. It is comfortably located at Bk. Aku Market Square, Aku, Igbo Etiti L.G.A., Enugu State with a well organized business site. It is one of the distributors of Nigeria Breweries Plc products, Coca Koia Nig. Ltd, Guinness Nig. Ltd etc. it has two functional vehicles, one Dyne Truck and Peugeot Pickup Van.
2) ADICOMB Ventures Filling Station (Nig.) Ltd. Aku:
Another business outfit under the name of ADICOMB Ventures (Nig), Ltd, Aku is ADICOMB Ventures Filling Station (Nig.) Ltd. It is located at the strategic Orie Mgboko, four corner junction near Aku Girls Secondary School along Ukehe - Aku - Nkpologu Roed, Aku, Igbo Etiti L.G.A. Enugu State. It is fully established and equipped with modem facilities. It is a distributor of Mobil Oil (Nig.) Plc.
Method of Application:
- Interested applicants must be able to meet the following conditions:
- Evidence of company’s registration with CAC with copies of articles and memorandum of association.
- Certified true copy of certificate of Incorporation
- Certified true copy of form 002
- Certified true copy of form C07
- Certified true copy of tax clearance certificate for the immediate past three (3) years.
- Certified true copy of company annual returns to CAC for the Immediate past three (3) years.
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance
- Unabridged company Audited Annual report for the immediate past three (3) years
- Evidence of experience of technical ability to manage Filling station/Supermarket
- Letter of confirmation of willingness to commence operations on the basis of letter of intent.
- Full details of key human resources of the organization whose experiences and competencies are relevant to the business with their respective C.V.
- Corporate profile of company Indicating history, organizational structure, other business locations, key competences and resources.
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission PENCOM and remittance of deduction to Pension Fund
- Reference letter from bank stating financial capability to carryout such project.
- Evidence of line of credit such as overdraft facilities and bank statement.
Interested applicants shall submit relevant documents for consideration as stipulated in requirements listed above.
29th November, 2012
Method of Submission of Application:
The requested Information and any supporting documents should be submitted in a single sealed package/envelop and dearly marked “Application For Management Contract” at the top left hand corner of the package/envelop to reach the address given below
The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer,
Aku Diewa Microfinance Bank (Nig.) Ltd,
Aku, Igbo Etiti L.G.A Enugu State.
- You shall provide the advertiser a letter of authority to investigate all claims made in your submission
- Please note that only applications found qualified under this consideration procedure shall be contacted to participate in commercial tendering for the Filling Station/Supermarket.
- The advertiser reserves absolute discretion and right to either accept or reject any documents and it shall not be required to assign a reason for such action or enter any correspondence concerning the selection of any applicant for the management contract.
- All costs incurred by you as a result of this consideration exercise and any subsequent request for Information shall be borne by you.
- The consideration and any related process neither creates any commitment by the advertiser or establishes any legal relationship
Payment of a non refundable application fee of Fifty Thousand (NS0,000.00) at First Bank (Nig.) Plc account number 3053290192, Account name, Aku Diewa Microfinance Sank Ltd. Aku.
The original deposit slip for the payment must be enclosed with all other document a for submission.