In line with the Bureau of Public Procurement’s approved revised thresholds for service-wide application and special thresholds for procurement in the Oil sector, The Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State invites suitable suppliers or their representatives for collection of financial bids documents and opening of the financial bid in respect of its 2012 TETFUND Normal intervention projects listed thus;
2012 Normal Intervention Project
Collection of Bid Documents
- Procurement and installation of Agricultural Engineering Technology Equipment and tools- LOT 1
- Procurement and installation Fishery and Hatchery technology ring Technology Equipment and tools - LOT 2
- Procurement and installation of Home Economics/Food science Technology Equipment and tools- LOT 3
- Procurement and Installation of Petrochemical Geo-science Engineering Technology Equipment and tools- LOT 4
- Procurement and Installation of Mechanical Engineering Technology Equipment and tools- LOT 5
- Procurement and Installation of Equipment/materials and tools for Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology Equipment and tools - LOT 6
- Procurement and Installation of Equipment/materials and tools for Marine Engineering Technology Equipment and tools - LOT 7
Suitable suppliers are invited to collect their financial bids from Wednesday November 14, 2012 from the procurement officer upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty Five thousand naira) only. The payment should be made to the following account either over the counter or via e-payment transfer and payment teller returned to the bursary department of the Polytechnic to obtain a receipt.
Access Bank Nigeria Plc
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe
You are expected to present an evidence of payment to enable you collect the bid documents. Endeavour to collect receipts for all payment made.
Closing Date/ Submission of Financial Documents
Financial bid documents from the pre-qualified contractors/suppliers should reach the Polytechnic not later than (4) weeks from the date of this publication. The submission of bid documents closes by 12.00 noon on Thursday December 13th 2012 and the opening of bid documents will be by 1:00 noon of Thursday December 13th, 2012 at Intercontinental Hotels, Mgbi Road, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, due to the current flood situation in the Polytechnic premises. Completed Financial bid documents should be sealed in an envelope indicating the “LOT no” and corresponding title, and dropped in the tender Box marked “Tender Box” at the Rector’s Quarters, Alamieyeseigha Road, Opolo, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- The participation in the bid does not guarantee any company the right to be selected or given any job.
- That by the submission of tender documents, the Polytechnic is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractor/supplier or Agency.
- That this advertisement for invitation to collect bid documents and tender shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the Polytechnic, nor shall entitle any contractor/firm to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek indemnity from the Polytechnic.
- Polytechnic reserves the right to reject any or all bid documents and/or to terminate the selection process without any liability to the Polytechnic
- Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered.
Chairman, Expanded Management Committee
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State.