Kogi State Tenders Board in line with the Public Procurement Act of 2007 wishes to invite reputable contractors and service providers with proven track records of good performance and cognate experience to tender for the following equipment needed to resuscitate three Booster Stations of the Kogi State Broadcasting Corporation.
- 3 no 10kw Digital FM Transmitter (Harris)
- 3 no 5kw Digital FM Transmitter (Harris)
- Supply and Installation of 3 Digital Studio equipment
- Transmitter spare parts, working tools, testing gears for 3no. booster stations.
Prospective contractors must satisfy the under-listed minimum requirements by submitting the following:
Collection of Tender Documents
- Certificate of incorporation with CAC
- Three years Tax Clearance Certificate i.e. 2009, 2010, and 2011
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Bank Reference letter and financial capability addresses to the Secretary Kogi State Tenders Board.
- Evidence of past experience of similar works executed in form of previous offer letters/certificates
- Evidence of registration with Kogi State Tenders Board
- Evidence of Registration with Kogi State Ministry of Works
- Any other relevant information/documentation to enhance the company’s application.
Tender documents specifying the detailed description of the required jobs are obtainable from the Tenders Board Secretariat upon the payment of a tender processing non-refundable fee of N50,000.00, after obtaining teller from the Secretary, Kogi State Tenders Board.
A receipt shall be issued by the Kogi State Board of Internal Revenue, a copy of which shall be enclosed in the bid document.
Submission of Tender Documents
(a) All bidders’ documents should be put in a sealed large envelope with the Lot name and number indicated. In addition, the name of the company should be reflected at the back of the envelope.
(b) All bidders must fill the bid submission register after submitting their bids
(c) All bids must be address to:
Kogi State Tenders Board
3rd December 2012
Opening of Tenders
The date of opening of tenders shall be 3rd December 2012 at 100pm
at the Conference Room Office of the Secretary to the Government of Kogi State Lokoja.
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions stated above will result to invalidation of such tender.
- No tender document shall be accepted after 12noon on the closing date of submission.
- The State Tenders Board shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by bidders.
- The State Tenders Board shall reserve the right to reject any submission in the public interest.
- This advert also serves as invitation to any interested NGO and members of the general public who may wish to witness the bid opening exercise.
Kogi State Tenders Board