The Ministry of Higher Education, Borno state hereby invites tender from suitably qualified companies or firms for pre-qualification tender. Interested firms are to indicate Interest as per the project below, located in the state capital:
1) Borno State University, Maiduguri;
Renovation/rehabilitation of Borno State University
- 7 No. Twin Two-Bedrooms Bungalow
- 4 No. Student Hostel Block Type C
- Administrative Block
- Library Complex
- 2 No. Lecture Theatre
- 4 No. Toilet Blocks
- Cafeteria Block
- 4 No. Computer Blocks
- 2 No. Stores Blocks
- Generator House
Pre- qualification requirements:
Interested companies are to submit me following documents for pre-qualification and tender:
- Incorporation registration with corporate affairs commission (CAC)
- Evidence of registration with Borno state government as contractor and ministry of higher education
- Tax clearance certificate for last 3 years
- Company VAT registration certificate
- Company profile and qualifications of some key officers of the organization
- A letter of ability to perform from your bankers
- Letter of guarantee Insurance bond
- Evidence of similar job executed, e.g. certificate of practical completion of projects undertaken
You are to come along with your original copies of all documents attached for verification.
Method of Application
Interested companies are to submit pre-qualification documents and If Interested to tender, you can collect tender documents on payment of twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) non refundable fees and N25,000.00 for registration with ministry of higher education as a contractor from the secretary, ministerial tender board (Director planning/Research and Statistics, ministry of higher education). Returns of documents to be made to secretary ministerial tender board, marked on the right hand top corner pre-qualification document or tender documents in sealed envelops, addressed to Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Higher Education, Headquarters, Borno State
30th November, 2012.
3rd December 2012
Conference Hall, Ministry of Education
This notice serves as invitation for all concern.
The ministry reserves the right to reject part or the entire submission which does not comply with the provision above and will not enter into any correspondence with any Intending contractor, please.
Ibrahim Sarki Umar
(Secretary Ministerial Tender Board)
D.P.R. & S.
Min. of Higher Education, Maiduguri.
Musa Usman secretariat, P.M.B 1046, Maiduguri Borno state, Nigeria