The Ministry of Higher Education, Borno State hereby invites tender from suitably qualified companies or firms for pre-qualification tender. Interested firms are to indicate interest as per the project below, located in Konduga, Konduga Local Government Area.
(A) Construction, renovation and rehabilitation of Infrastructural facilities at college of Business and Management studies Konduga (COBAMAS)
(B) Construction of ultra-modern library complex at the library Board Headquarters, Maiduguri
 College of Business and Management Studies Konduga (COBAMAS)
(1) Construction Work:
(2) Construction of games and sport facilities:
- Admin Block
- Library (construction and office furniture)
- College (Clinic construction & equipping)
- 6 block 6 classes story building
- 2 lecture Theatre with offices
- Staff officesfor6departments
- VIP Toilets
- 3 Bedroom staff quarters
- Fencing (6sq. Kilometers)
- Male hostel
- Female hostel
(3) Construction of Entrepreneur Centre and Computer Room:
- Football and tracts pitch
- Basketball court
- Volleyball Court
- Handball pitch
- Hockey pitch
- Badminton court
(4) Renovation/Rehabilitation Work:
- Entrepreneur Centre
[II] Borno State Library Board
- Construction/partitioning and renovation work for 6 classrooms, 3 no. dormitories and dining hall into intermediate staff quarters.
- Renovation and rehabilitation of existing 3 no - two bedroom, 4 no one bedroom, school mosque, school clinic, and 3 no. VIP toilets.
Construction of ultra modern Library complex at the library Board headquarters, Maiduguri
Pre- qualification requirements:
Interested companies are to submit the following documents for pre-qualification and tender:
- Incorporation registration with corporate affairs commission (CAC)
- Evidence of registration with Borno state government as contractor and ministry of higher education
- Tax clearance certificate for last 3 years
- Company VAT registration certificate
- Company profile and qualifications of some key officers of the organization
- A letter of ability to perform from your bankers
- Letter of guarantee insurance bond
- Evidence of similar job executed, e.g. certificate of practical completion of projects undertaken
You are to come along with your original copies of all documents attached for verification.
Method of Application
Interested companies are to submit prequalification documents and if interested to tender, you can collect tender documents on payment of twenty five thousand naira (M25,000.00) non refundable fees and N25,000,00 for registration with ministry of higher education as a contractor from the secretary, ministerial tender board (Director planning/Research and Statistics, ministry of higher education).
Returns of documents to be made to secretary, ministerial tender board, marked on the right hand top corner pre-qualification document or tender documents in sealed envelops, addressed to Honourabie Commissioner, Ministry of Higher Education, Headquarters, Borno State
30th November 2012.
3rd December 2012
Conference Hail, Ministry of Education
This notice serves as invitation for all concern.
The ministry reserves the right to reject part or the entire submission which does not comply with the provision above and will not enter into any correspondence with any intending contractor, please.
Ibrahim Sarici Umar
(Secretary, Ministerial Tender Board)
D.P.R. & S.
Ministry of Higher Education
Musa Usman Secretariat, P.M.B 1046, Maiduguri Bomb State, Nigeria