Nigerian Agip Oil Company - Limited (NAOC), on behalf of NNPC/NAOC/PHILLIPS Joint Venture, intends to hire 3000HP 15000 PSI Well Control Equipment for the drilling and completion HP/HT on NAOC Swamp wells anticipated starting date from 3td Quarter, 2013 for Two (2) years firm period plus one year optional extension.
NAOC therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity
2.0 Scope of Work/Service Requirement
The scope of work shall include drilling, completion, testing and workovers of development, exploration, and appraisal wells, with the provision of operational support services.
The Service shall be performed on NAOC swamp concessions in NIGERIA on 24 hours/day, 7 days/week basis. In addition to the above, the Service schedule shall also include the following:
- Mobilization / demobilization of drilling rig from point of origin.
- Rig moves between locations.
- Drilling, completion, testing, working over and suspending or abandoning wells.
The requested rig shall be fully capable of working in Nigerian Swamp operational conditions, with minimum negative impact on the environment.
The Rig shall have as a mandatory the under listed basic rig capability/equipment to qualify for consideration:
- Maximum designed water depth: 24 feet
- Minimum out fitted water depth capability: 8 feet
- Minimum transit water depth capability: 8 feet
- Minimum Variable deck load in transit mode: 1,350 ton
- Minimum Variable deck load in drilling mode: 1,650 ton
- Living Quarters: Accommodate minimum 120 people.
- Requested two main cranes:
- Minimum nr. and capacity: I x 50 tons and I x 30 tons.
- Hoisting equipment: Rig mast type. Derrick is not acceptable. Minimum required rig hoisting capacity: 2,000,000 lbs
- Drilling Capacity: Minimum 25,000 ft with 5” Dril Pipe
- Draw-work type and capacity: Electrical, minimum 3,000HP. Rotary Table: 37W x 900 tons (minimum).
- Mud Pumps: Required 3 mud pumps of 1,600 HP each Working pressure 7500PS1
- Top Drive: Minimum 1,300,000 lbs capacity, working pressure 7,500PSI.
- Well Control Equipment requirement:
- 30” - 500 PSI diverter system;
- 21 1/4” - 2,000 PSI and/or 21 1/4” — 5000 PSI well control equipment;
- 13 5/8” - 15,000 PSI well control equipment.
- The required Rig shall have capability/facility to handle oil base mud according to NIGERIAN environmental law.
- Required “Zero Discharge”.
- Pumping, lines, valves seals: oil resistant.
3.0 Mandatory Requirements
a) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.0401- Drilling Rigs (Product/Services) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pro-qualified Suppliers In this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
b) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com
and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
c) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
d) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com
to download the application
e) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
4.0 Nigerian Content
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to develop in-country capability and capacity for related work packages in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD, 2010) and Cabotage Act.
Pursuant to the above, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act, only bidders’ whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tender process.
The information/documentation that will be required to be submitted by bidders at the ITT stage among others are as follows:
- Nigerian Content Plan that addresses utilization of Nigerian Labour, Services, Materials and Equipment for this service in order to achieve the minimum targets as set out in line with the requirements of the
- NOGICD ACT.
- Provision of evidence that 50% of the equipment deployed is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if applying entity is a multinational (Clause 41 (2) of the NOGICD Act). If not the case provision of concrete plan to comply in the next 3 years.
- Provision of detailed description of all work bidders will accomplish using Nigerian Resources (Labour, Material & Services)
- Detail past experience/present commitment to staff training and development of its Nigerian personnel. Furnish details of specific training plans that will be provided for Nigerians specific to this scope of work’
- Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian company as defined in the Act, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Provision of company ownership details, share holding structure and copies of CAC forms C02 and C07, including company memorandum & article of association.
- Innovative proposals that would enhance the Nigerian Content for the project and other associated activities in-country.
Bidders shall be requested to provide evidences to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”
5.0 Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.0401- Drilling Rigs as at 11th December 2012, being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6.0 Additional Information
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexnq.com
for this advert and other information.