The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) wishes to inform all contractors who responded to our request for Expression of Interest in March, 2012 In the National Dailies are to check for their pre-qualification status at NDDC Official web-site (www.nddc.gov.ng
). All Contractors who are pre-qualified for these projects are hereby invited to obtain a complete set of the tender document on the payment of a non-refundable deposit of N50,000.00 (Fifty thousand naira) only at the address stated below upon presentation of the under listed
Interested contractor must submit the following documents in a separate envelope:
Other Relevant Information
- Certificate of Registration of company with CAC.
- Area of specialization
- Evidence of experience of similar work
- Address and telephone number of contact person
- A Letter of Commitment that the Contractor shall employ, at least, 5 graduates of the host community in the execution of the project;
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support in the form of a Certified Bank Statement with six months history excluding the month of collection/submission of tender. Please note that only contractors with Bank Statements of N500 million and above within the last six months are eligible to tender.
- A Letter of Commitment permitting the Commission to verify the Statement of4ccount from the said Bank.
- A Letter of Commitment that with or without Mobilization, the Contractor will attend the first milestone before payment.
- Any other information that would aid in good assessment of the company.
- All contractors may obtain a complete set of the tender documents, written in English Language, at the address stated below.
- The selection of contractors for the projects will follow the procedures stipulated In the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- Contractors can seek clarification or more information by writing officially to the officer listed below before the expiration of the deadline for the collection of the tender documents.
- Contractors are advised not to try to influence the selection process as this would lead to immediate disqualification of the contractors and such contractors may also be barred from seeking other contract opportunities from the Commission.
- NDDC reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to terminate the entire tendering process at any time without any explanation and without any liability to the Commission.
Closing Date of Tendering
Interested re expected to collect the tender documents on or before 4P.M., Tuesday November 27, 2012 and return to the address below on Or before 12 Noon, Friday, December 21,2012.
Submission of Bids
Completed tender documents written in English Language should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked with the appropriate job title on the top left corner and addressed to:
The Managing Director/CEO
Niger Delta Development Commission
167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
Opening of Bid
Bids will be opened at IP.M, Friday, December 21, 2012 in the Management Conference Room, 7th Floor, NDDC Head Quarters Building, 167 Aba Road, Port Harcourt