1.) Oyo State Agency for Adult and Non Formal Education
(AANFE), Ibadan is inviting tenders from experienced and qualified Suppliers/Companies to submit bid for:
2.) Bid Procurements:
- Procurement of training equipment and tools for Skills Acquisition Centres in the (3) Senatorial Districts of the State.
Interested Suppliers are to submit the following requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement, Governors Office, Secretariat, Ibadan.
- Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate (3 years)
- Evidence of Current Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State Government
- The Profile of the Company
3.) Tender Fee:
Interested bidders are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.OO) only in favour of Oyo State Government Account No: 135-1144747314, Wema
Bank, Agodi, Secretarial, Ibadan. (Code No. 404/039)
Method of Application
Tender document are obtainable from the Director of Women Literacy and Skills Acquisition, (AANFE), Quarter S.102, Agodi GRA, Ibadan.
The completed bid application must be submitted in sealed brown envelopes clearly marked OYO/AANFE/SKILLS ACQUISITION EQUIP/2012 within two weeks between 22nd November and 6th December, 201 2 from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00p.m daily to:
Board Tenders Committee, AANFE,
- Only shortlisted Suppliers/Companies will be contacted and Late Application Shall Not Be Considered.
- Government is not bound to accept lowest tender.
- The tender opening date is 7th December, 2012