Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana
P.M.B. 1007, Afikpo, Ebonyi State, Nigeria
In a conscientious effort to improve the standard of education in tertiary institutions, TETFund has approved special intervention projects for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic
We therefore invite interested competent and reputable contractors to apply for prequalification for the procurement of science equipment in architectural and mechanical engineering departments.
Method of Application:
Interested contractors should enclose the following for assessment:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation as a company in Nigeria issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of audited account of the company for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of TAX clearance for three (3) years
- Evidence of VAT and past remittance.
- Evidence of financial capability which includes bank reference and most recent bank statement.
- Evidence of similar projects successfully executed in the recent past.
- Company profile including curriculum vitae/certificate of technical personnel and relevant equipment
- Affidavit of disclosures of the Directors.
- Annual turnover of the company
- Evidence of annual contribution of industrial training fund (ITF)
- Evidence of Pension contribution of employee
Closing Date for Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
- The submission of the above document shall be completed within three (3) weeks from November 27, 2012
- The pre-qualification bids shall be submitted in a sealed waxed envelope and the name of the project clearly marked on the top left side of the envelope
- The pre-qualification should be addressed to: The Registrar, Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana, Ebonyi State.
- The pre-qualification bids shall be opened at 12.noon, 11th December. 2012 in the council chambers
Only competent bidders shall be issue invitation to tender.
A.D Okono (MRS)