The Management of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) wishes to invite reputable, experienced, technically competent qualified contractor(s) for tender in respect of the following projects:
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements.
- Renovation/rehabilitation/construction works at the Bank’s 15 Storey Office Building (MKH) situated at No. 23 Marina, Lagos. RC: MKH/201.
- Supply and installation of Lift(s) system at the Bank’s MKH Building No.23 Marina Lagos. RC: MKH/202.
3. Pre-Qualification/Tender Document(s).
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of technical competence (key staff & equipment)/company profile
- Evidence of recent 3 years Tax Clearance
- Copy of Value Added Tax (VAT) certified for the last (3) years.
- Evidence of similar projects executed
- Names and addresses of clients for each referred project on item (e) above including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Evidence of registration with professional bodies.
- Foreign manufacturers should provide names and addresses of Local representative in Nigeria in case of “RC: MKH/202”.
- Health and quality assurance programme
- Letter of guarantee from the company’s Bank.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund.
Interested companies/contractors should pay a non- refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only to the Treasury Services Unit of the Bank’s Head office, Abuja and a photocopy of the receipt should be attached to the pre-qualification documents.
The completed pre-qualification documents should be enclosed in “SEALED” envelopes and the “LOT/RC No” inscribed at the right corner and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 266 Cadastral AO,
Central Business District,
4. Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents.
The completed Pre-qualification documents should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Office of the HOD (Organizational Resourcing Department, Head Office, Abuja.
5. Closing Date.
The submission of pre-qualification documents closes 11:45am on 11th Dec., 2012 and will be opened at 12:00noon the same date at the Bank’s Seminar Room Head Office, Abuja.
6. Please Note
- The Bank shall not enter into any correspondence with any contractor or company as to why they are not successful. All incurred and associated expenses in preparation of the Tender Documents shall be borne by the prospective contractor(s).
- Only short-listed Contractors/companies shall be invited for Tenders.
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria