1.) The Kogi State Tenders Board is inviting interested reputable contractors for Bid to tender for:-
Construction of the State Central Store, Lokoja
2.) Tender Requirements for the Contracts:
- Certificate of incorporation with CAC
- Comprehensive Company Profile to include:
- Evidence of similar job(s) executed in the last 5 years i.e.
- Certificates of Practical Completion and Payments.
- Audited Account for the past three (3) years, (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- List of Personnel and Equipment
- Tax Clearance Certificates for 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Evidence of up-to-date Registration with Kogi State Ministry of Works and Transport
- Evidence of Finance Capability duly issued from any capitalized Bank in Nigeria.
- Evidence of traceable address (Not P.O. Box) in Nigeria.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N100,000
3.) Collection and Submission of Tender Documents
Interested Contractors are to obtain Tender Documents from the Secretary, State Tenders Board.
All completed tender documents should be waxed, sealed and submitted to:
Kogi State Tenders Board,
Office of the Secretary to Government of Kogi State
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Lokoja, Kogi State
4.) Closing Date
All tenders must be submitted on or before Monday 10th December, 2012 Please note that late tenders will not be attended to.
Kogi State Tender’s Board, Lokoja