In line with the requirements for due process for award of contracts for capital projects, the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti wish to invite competent/qualified contractor/ suppliers/ manufacturers to pre-qualify and tender for:
- Construction of the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences Building.
- Supply and installation of laboratories’ furniture and fittings to the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences Laboratories.
- Construction of School of Postgraduate Studies Building.
- Supply and installation of laboratory equipment to the Faculty of Engineering Phase III.
- Construction of Entrepreneurship Centre.
2.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested contractors/suppliers are invited to submit the following documents:
3.0 Verification of Claims.
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration as contractor with Elciti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
- Evidence from the Company’s bankers as to the financial capacity/capability to undertake the project.
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last three years (State and Federal).
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittances.
- Evidence of presence of company in Ekiti State.
- Evidence of qualified technical and professional staff.
- Evidence of acquisition of specialized quipment (provide receipt(s), pictures, etc)
- Evidence of execution of similar jobs in academic or allied environment. (Provide letter of award of contract and completion certificate for each of the projects).
- Evidence of pension scheme for Company staff.
- All documents to be arranged in the ORDER above.
Interested contractors must note that Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre-qualification document submitted by them.
4.0 Pre-Qualification and Tender Fees
Suppliers are to pay a non- refundable processing fee of N50,000.00. The fee should be paid in Bank Draft and addressed to Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
5.0 Submission of Document
- The pre-qualification applications with all the required supporting documents should be neatly packaged, bound and forwarded in sealed envelope and marked at the top left corner. For example: ‘Pre-qualification for the construction of Faculty of Agricultural Sciences building’.
- The completed tender’s document collected from Physical Planning Department, Ekiti State University. Ado-Ekiti, must be sealed in an envelope marked at the left corner. For example: ‘Tender documents for the Construction of Faculty of Agricultural Sciences Building’.
5.0 Closing Date
- The companies submitting the pre-qualification and tender document should write the name, mobile phone number of contact person and the name of the firm at the bottom left corner of the TWO envelopes. This will allow for prompt communication.
The pre-qualification and tender document must reach the University not later than Thursday, 20th December, 2012 by 9.a.m.
Please note that:
- The pre-qualification and tender documents paper will be opened on 20th December, 2012 by 10.am in the Senate Chamber of the University. All those who would have submitted their documents by the deadline are hereby invited to the meeting for opening of the pre-qualification and tender documents.
- Only the tender document of pre-qualified contractors/suppliers will be opened.
- The two parcels (pre-qualification and tender) should be addressed to:
Ekiti State University,
P.M.B. 5363, Ado-Ekiti. Nigeria.
- It is hereby emphasized that current registration with Corporate Affairs Commission. Abuja and Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti are compulsory and non- negotiable.
- Contractors/Suppliers are expected to adhere strictly to ALL instructions as non- compliance may constitute a ground for disqualification.
Omojola Awosusi, Ph.D.