Abia State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (ASOPADEC)
In line with Chief T.A Orji's desire to provide adequate infrastructural facilities in the Oil communities of Abia State. Proposals are therefore invited from suitably qualified road construction companies for reconstruction and rehabilitation.
1.) Construction/Rehabilitation of Umuojima Road, Aba
2.) Construction of Umuagalaba (Well 9 Ulogbo Road 3.5 km) Owaza in Ukwa West.
Details of tendering documents are obtainable at the office of the Secretary, Abia State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (ASOPADEC)
Conditions for Tendering
- Payment of non-refundable fee of N20,000 (twenty thousand naira) to ASOPADEC
- Evidence of registration as a contractor in appropriate category with the state ministry of works.
- Tax clearance for the past 3 years
- Evidence of jobs previously done
- Evidence of incorporation with the Corporation Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of VAT remittance
- Evidence of registration with ASOPADEC
- All render documents must be returned to the office of the Chairman ASOPADEC
3.) Completed tendering form together with the above should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked "Confidential Lot 1"
and delivered to:
The Chairman ASOPADEC,
No 11 Opara Avenue
Umuahia, Abia State.
4.) Closing Date
All tenders must reach the above not later than 12th December, 2012
5.) Please note that ASOPADEC is not obliged to accept the lowest competitive bidders
Chief Sam Nwogu