State Universal Basic Education Board, Kano
P.M.B. 3469, Buk Road, Kano
The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Kano, in collaboration with Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) is undertaking year 2012 Intervention Projects as part of the UBE Programme across the Country. Consequent upon this, the Board hereby invites interested, experienced and reputable companies and suppliers to submit pre-qualification documents and collect tender forms for projects of their choice to be executed with UBE 2012 Intervention funds.
Projects to be Executed:
UBE Year 2012 Intervention in ECCDE, Primary and Junior Secondary Schools Projects
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents:
- Construction of 90No. 4-classroom storey blocks with offices across the 44 LGEAs.
- Construction of 90No. 2-compartment VIP Dry Toilet with Urinals across the 44 LGEAS.
- Provision of 7560 No. pupils’ 3-seater desk furniture across the 44 LGEAs.
- Provision of 1260 No. Teachers’ Tables across the 44 LGEAs.
- Provision of 1260 No. Teachers’ Chairs across the 44 LGEAs.
Interested Companies/Suppliers should submit the following pre-qualification documents to the Office of the
- Tender Secretary, SUBEB Headquarters, BUK Road, Kano on or before 17th December, 2012 by 2:30pm.
- Comprehensive company profile.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of registration with SUBEB or any other similar organisation in the State or Country. Evidence of previous project5 with SUBEB or any other similar organisation in the State or Country.
- Evidence of Technical/ Managerial capability.
- Equipment, Plant and Technology capabilities
- Annual Turnover of company for at least 3 years.
- Tax Clearance.
- Local Resources Utilization communities responsibilities.
b. Late submission of pre-qualification documents will not be entertained, please.
c. Submitted pre-qualification documents will be opened by 2:30pm on the closing date at the SUBEB Conference hail SUBEB Headquarters BUK Road, Kano,
Closing date and Return of Tender Documents:
- Pre-qualified Companies/Suppliers will be required to collect Tender documents, between 18th to 19th December 2012 from the Tender Secretary of the Board upon payment of non-refundable fee of N5, 000.00 only.
- Completed bids are to be returned to the same officer not later 21st December 2012 by 2 30pm
- Submitted bids will be opened on the closing date i.e. 21st December 2012 by 2:30pm.
- That late submission of bids will not be entertained, please
- That collection and submission of Tender does not guarantee award of contract
- That the Board is not bound to accept the lowest tender.