In line with the Bureau of Public Procurement’s approved revised thresholds for service-wide application and special thresholds for procurement in the Oil sector, The Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State invites suitable suppliers or their representatives for collection of financial bids documents and opening of the financial bid in respect of its 2011/2012 TETFUND Merged Library intervention projects listed thus;
2012 Library Intervention Projects
Collection of Bid Documents
- Procurement of Physical Books for Engineering Technology and Agricultural Technology (Lot 1)
- Procurement and Installation of ICT Equipment for Digital/Virtual Library (Lot 2)
Suitable suppliers are invited to collect their financial bids from Wednesday December 12, 2012 from the procurement officer upon payment of a nonrefundable tender fee of N25, 000.00 (Twenty Five thousand naira) only. The payment should be made to the following account either over the counter or via e-payment transfer and payment teller returned to the bursary department of the Polytechnic to obtain a receipt.
Bank: Access Bank Nigeria Plc
Account Name: Federal Polytechnic Ekowe
Account No: 0033022787
Sort Code: 044321350
You are expected to present an evidence of payment to enable you collect the bid documents. Endeavour to collect receipts for all payment made. Details of the technical bid requirements will be made available to suppliers at the point of collection of bid documents from the procurement officer.
1. Closing Date for Submission of Financial Documents
Financial bid documents from the suppliers should reach the Polytechnic not later than (4) weeks from the date of this publication. The submission of bid documents closes by 12.00 noon on Thursday January 10th 2013 and the opening of bid documents will be by 1:00 noon of Thursday January 10th 2013 at the Polytechnic Liaison office, Opposite New Commissioners’ Quarters, Opolo, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Completed Financial bid documents should be sealed in an envelope indicating the “LOT no” and corresponding title, and dropped in the tender Box marked “Tender Box” at the Polytechnic Liaison office, Opposite New Commissioners’ Quarters, Opolo, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- The participation in the bid does not guarantee any company the right to be selected or given any job.
- That by the submission of tender documents, the Polytechnic is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractor/supplier or Agency.
- That this advertisement for invitation to collect bid documents and tender shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the Polytechnic, nor shall entitle any contractor/firm to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek indemnity from the Polytechnic.
- Polytechnic reserves the right to reject any or all bid documents and/or to terminate the selection process without any liability to the Polytechnic
- Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered.
Chairman, Expanded Management Committee
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State.