Competent and qualified firms/companies are invited to submit Pre-Qualification documents for tender for the Procurement of office furniture/equipment, ETF Project.
Application for pre-qualification should be accompanied with the following:
- Company’s Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Registration with the Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba;
- Company’s profile and evidence of relevant/similar projects executed;
- Company’s financial details for the last three (3) years;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years;
- Ability to complete the project within a specified time;
- Bank Reference;
- Statement as to completion date of the project;
- Evidence of Registration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- Evidence of Registration with Pencom.
19th December, 2012.
Submission of Application:
All applications for prequalification must be delivered In a sealed envelope marked “Application of Pre-Qualification” at the top left corner of the envelope and should be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office, Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba.
The submitted envelopes will be opened at 2:00pm on the same day at the Board Room of the college.
This invitation for pre-qualification is not an invitation to tender. Only prequalified companies/firms will be invited to tender.
L. I. Ugbechie,