The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) intends to develop its branch offices at Yola, Sokoto and Portharcourt.
The Corporation invites Expression of Interest (EOl) for pre-qualification from contractors with proven experience and competence in building construction of its branch offices as follows:
Scope Of Work
The constrution work would be implemented as follows:
Lot I: Construction of Yola branch Office at Yola
Lot 2: Construction of Sokoto branch Office at Sokoto
Lot 3: Construction of Portharcourt branch office at Portharcourt
Lot 4: Construction of Bauchi branch office at Bauchi
Conditions For Eligibility
Interested Construction firms are required to submit pre-qualification documents detailing their Company’s capabilities. The Construction firms should be registered with relevant professional body. Firms must be willing to enter into a formal agreement with the Corporation.
Submissions must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2007—2010).
- The Companys audited accounts for the last three years (2009 —2011).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works within the past three years of not less than N5.0 billion.
- Annual turnover.
- Comprehensive Company profile and Organizational structure.
- Evidence of Operational Capacity to execute the project.
- Resumes of key technical staff to be deployed.
- Evidence of availability of requisite and appropriate staff/skill for the job.
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act including proof of remittance to PFCs and PFAs.
Please note that the Corporation reserves the right to verify all indicated references and Operation Capacities as submitted by interested contractors.
Submission Of Pre-qualification
Note that 2no copies of the EOI should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked
"Pre-qualification For Construction Of NDIC Offices At Yola, Sokoto And Portharcourt"
and addressed to:
Director of Administration Department
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is 12:00 noon, 6th August, 2012. The submissions are to be dropped in the tender box on the ground floor, reception in the Head Office. Companies dropping EOI are expected to sign the EOI register on the 2nd floor, Admin Dept, before dropping the tenders. Submission of EOI by post or courier will not be acceptabie, and any EOI received at the designated location after the specified time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening Of Documents:
Opening of documents will hold in the presence of applicants or their representatives at the Conference room of the Head Office building on Monday 10th September by 2.00p.m
All applicants are to note that;
- Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be a commitment by the Corporation,
- Failure to comply with any of the above instruction or to provide any of the above listed documents may automatically result to disqualification,
- The Corporation shall not enter into any correspondences with unsuccessful tenderers,
- Only firms capable of executing the project would be contacted.