Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Undo State, is about to execute solar lighting projects and hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors with requisite competence and expertise to tender for the following:
Lot 1 - Solar Lighting for the 2 Nos of 8-Classroom Blocks (A & B)
Lot 2 - Solar Lighting for Arts/Law Lecture building (Ground & First floor)
B. Qualification Requirements:
Interested and eligible Contractors are required to submit the following:
- Evidence of incorporation/registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance
- Company’s profile and office address
- Evidence of similar jobs done in the past five years (i.e. Letters of Award and Certificates of Practical Completion): Demonstration of solar lighting may be required as an evidence of competence. Such cost of demonstration will be borne by the Contractor.
- Audited Account of the Company for the past three years
- Evidence from Company’s bankers as to its financial strength, worthiness and solvency
- Evidence of technical qualification and experience of key technical personnel (i.e. professional certificates and where applicable, C.Vs are to e attached).
- List of equipment (for construction)
- Detailed programme of work and realistic date of completion.
*Arrangement of documents should follow the order presented above, Each parcel should have a Table of Content indicating the pages or fulios on which these items are to be found. Any submission that does not conform to this format may not be processed further.
C. Collection and Submission of Tender Documents:
Tender forms and documents are to be obtained from the Office of the Director of Physical Planning and Development, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, after payment of respective tender fees.
Tenders are to be submitted with the above-stated requirements and photocopies of evidence of payment of tender fees.
The envelope for each tender should be wax-sealed and marked at the top left corner:
Tender for Project (Project Title),
addressed and delivered to:
Adekunle Ajasin University,
Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State.
Tender should be submitted not later than Thursday, 27th December, 2012. Tender shall be opened on Thursday, 27th December, 2012, at the University’s Council Chamber at 10.00am.
The University is not Liable to any Firm(s)/Contractor(s) Who Fail to get the Award
- The submission of tender documents does not in any way compel Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, to short-list any of the Contractors for award.
- The University or its agents reserve(s) the right to verify any submission or claims by Companies. Companies shall, therefore, by their response to this invitation, grant the University necessary authority and guarantee for such verification; and
- Only Companies adjudged to be competent and qualified at the end of the tender exercise shall be considered for award. The University shall not enter into any correspondence with any Company which fails to be awarded the project, or provide reasons for such failure.
Registrar and Secretary to Council