The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri wishes to construct a 500 Capacity Modern lecture Theatre Furnishing of the Hall/Offices and Supply/Installation of Equipment to School of Engineering Technology through Tetfund funding.
This notice is to invite for pro-qualification, reputable companies for the execution of the projects.
- Construction of 500 Capacity Modern Lecture Theatre for Federal polytechnic Nekede, Owerri
- Furnishing of the Modern Lecture Theatre and Offices for Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.
- Supply and Installation of Equipment to School of Engineering Technology of Federal Polytechnic Nekede.
Verification of Claims in Pre-Qualification Documents
- Valid Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration and Evidence of past VAT remittances
- Company Audited Accounts for 3 (three) years
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support/guarantee
- Evidence of Similar projects executed
- Evidence of Technical Capability
- Equipment and Technology Capacity
- Annual Turnover
- Evidence of timely completion of similar projects executed.
- A Verifying Affidavit under the Public procurement Act 2007 sworn to at the Federal High Court Indicating that the company is not in receivership; non of its Directors has been convicted for fraud; disclosure of any relationship with the Polytechnic Personnel (Proforma of this will be obtained at the Public Procurement Unit (PPU) of the Polytechnic)
- Evidence of compliance with Section 6(1)-(43) of the Amended ITF Act 2011. (A copy can be obtained at the Procurement Unit of the Polytechnic).
Please note that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede will on its own, verify the claims made in the pro-qualification documents. Pre-qualification analysis will be based on technical and financial capability of the documents.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pro-qualification documents will be submitted with a non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only in bank draft made payable to the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.
Only pro-qualified companies will proceed to the bidding process.
Pro-qualification documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Procurement Planning unit
Federal Polytechnic Nekede
The description of the project should be boldly written at the right hand top corner of the sealed envelope.
The document must be submitted 28th December, 2012 (12 noon) from the date of this publication.
Names of pro-qualified companies will be published on the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Notice Board.
Tender documents will be Issued to pre-qualified companies on payment of non- refundable fee of N100,000.00 (One hundred thousand naira for Construction and N50,000.00 (Fifty thousand naira) only for each lot of furnishing and supply of equipments. Payments should be in bank draft made payable to Federal polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.
Completed tender documents must be submitted 28th December, 2012 pre-qualified companies were published on the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Notice Boards. The documents will be publicly opened on last day of submission at 12. noon prompt In the Polytechnic Council Chambers.
I. M. Aligbe