In its desire to sanitize the transport sector in accordance with best practices across the globe, Kano State Government is to engage the services of private firm (s) for a Public Private Partnership (PPP) for the design and operation of an Off/On Street Vehicle Parking Management System in some selected urban roads in Kano metropolis.
Consequently, it is deemed appropriate to request for technical proposal from interested professional Firms on the following:-
- Road Architectural Requirements
- Processes/Procedures and Regulations
- Enforcement and Signage Templates
- Requirement of Space for Impounded
- Disposal Proposal
- Penalties; and
- Any other additional/supportive information that may be of relevance.
The Proposal indicating the detailed information should reach the Managing-Director/Chief Executive Officer, Kano Road and Traffic Agency (KAROTA), Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, No. 1 Commissioner Road, Kano
21st December, 2012.
Secretary to the State Government