1.) Invitation to Tender for Construction of one Standard Technical Workshop, One Science Laboratory and One Classroom Building In Government Technical Colleges.
2.) Oyo State Board for Technical and Vocational Education (BOTAVED), Ibadan invites reputable Contractors to tender for:
3.) Bid Requirement:
- Construction of one standard technical workshop at Government Technical College, Ibadan,
- Construction of one unit of four classroom building at Government Technical College, Ibadan.
- Construction of a Science Laboratory at Government Technical College, Ibadan.
Interested contractors are to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau Public Procurement, Government Office, Secretariat, Ibadan,
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Tax Clearance Certificate of at least 2 Directors covering the last 3 Years.
- Evidence of current Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State Government.
- Evidence of similar projects successfully executed in the past.
Bidding documents can be picked up at Planning, Research and Statistics Department of BOTAVED upon payment of tender fees into Main Street Bank, Dugbe, Ibadan. Account Number: 7100003341 as detailed below:
Construction of Standard, Two-Unit Technical Workshop at GTC, Ibadan.
Construction of a 4-unit Science Laboratory at GTC, Ibadan.
Construction of a block of 4-Classroom building at GTC, Ibadan.
Tender for documents are available for Sale at the Planning, Research and Statistics Department of BOTAVED, Quarter 857, Bola Babalakin Crescent, Agodi Ibadan, from 7th December to 21st December, 201 2.
5.) Closing Date/Submission of Bid Documents:
All applications must be submitted in triplicates, sealed envelopes and clearly marked “OYO/BOTAVED/CONSTR/BID/2012” and shall be addressed and delivered to the address below on or before Monday the 24th day of December, 2012.
The Permanent Secretary,
Cabinet and Special Services Dept.,
Office of the Executive Governor,
6.) Please note that:
- The Board reserves the right to verify the bidders’ claims.
- Further clarifications can be obtained from the Director, Planning, Research and Statistics, BOTAVED, Quarter 857, Bola Babalakin Crescent, Ikolaba GRA, Ibadan.
- Late submission of bid documents will not be entertained and Government is not bound to accept the lowest bidder.
A. O. Makanjuola (Mrs)
For: The Executive Secretary