Pan Ocean Oil Corporation Nigeria, Operator of NNPC/Pan Ocean Joint Venture in OML-98, located onshore in Edo and Delta states, requires the services of competent and qualified contractors with relevant experience in the supply of Generating Sets.
2. Scope of Work
The work scope shall be based on the supply and installation of Perkins type generating sets. It shall include as listed below but not limited to the supply of the following:
- 250 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 200 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 150 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 114 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 110 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 100 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 75 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 60 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
- 40 KVA (Perkins Sound Proof)
3. Mandatory Requirements
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be prequalified in the Supply of generators, power sources, units and accessories 1.09.01 category in the Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this NJQS category by the advert close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT) for this service
B. To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service category you are listed for: visit www.nipexng.com
and access NJQS with your log-in details. click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group
C. If you are not listed in this product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update
D. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com
to download an application form, make necessary payments, and contact the NipeX office for further action
E. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
Nigerian Content Development Strategy
In consonance with Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, Pan Ocean Corporation Nigeria is committed to providing opportunities for indigenous Nigerian capacity development and utilization. In pursuant of the aforementioned, the prospective bidders must therefore, comply with the following criteria:
4. Close Date
- Demonstrate that the entity is a wholly owned Nigerian company, or in genuine partnership with foreign companies, and that the company is not a commissioned agent.
- Provide a verifiable local involvement plan through employment and sub-contracting plan for Nigerians.
- Submit an organizational structure to substantiate the information and address of location.
- Provide information of in-country facilities.
- Explain further innovative proposals that would enhance and sustain Nigerian Content on this project.
- Provide what other information, innovation or plans you have that will increase Nigerian content development in the contract.
- The successful contractor will be adjudged on its commitment to comply with the Nigerian Local Content requirements within optimal and practical use of Nigerian resources on the project.
- Demonstrate that all quantities of cables would be procured from industries in Nigeria as required under the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act.
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category for Supply of generators, power sources, units and accessories 1.09.01 Product Category as at December 21, 2012, being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
5. Additional Information
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other information
- Interested contractors must be prequalified for this product/service
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of Pan Ocean to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents
- This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Pan Ocean and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS
- All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers
- Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database
- Pan Ocean shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.