Ekiti Enterprise Development Agency (EEDA) is intending to purchase the learning Equipment for the newly established Eyiyato Enterprise Development Centres in Aisegba, Ilupeju and Iloro - Ekiti as well as Invitation for Tendering.
Appointing a consultant to manage each of the centres in compliance with BPP requirement on award of contract, EEDA hereby invites interested contractors to bid for the following:
Scopes of work are highlighted below lot by lot:
Enterprise Development Centre, Ilupeju-Ekiti - Lot A
Enterprise Development Centre, Iloro-Ekiti - Lot B
Enterprise Development Centre, Aisegba-Ekiti - Lot C
Appointment of a consultant to each of the Centres - Lot D
B. Tender Fee:
Each would-be bidder are expected to collect tender documents after payment of a non-refundable fee of N30,000 to be paid to Government Treasury at Ekiti Enterprise Development Agency office, 3rd Floor, Mutual Building, Okesha, Ado - Ekiti.
Interested and reputable contractors are also requested to include the following documents with their bid(s) as necessary for further actions.
D. Closing Date/ Submission:
- Evidence of payment of tender fees;
- Certificate of the Company’s Registration/Incorporation (CAC);
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Company’s current tax clearance for 3 years obtained in Ekiti State, Nigeria (2010, 2011, 2012);
- Evidence of payment of Development Levy for 3 years (2010, 2011, 2012);
- Evidence of previous work done/Company profile e.t.c;
- Evidence of business location in Ekiti State;
- Evidence of payment for business premises with the Ministry of Commerce & Industries;
- Company Profile(s);
Completed tender documents must be returned in sealed envelope, stating the contract and specific lot.
Identification/Number on the left hand side and address to:
The Permanent Secretary,
State Tenders Board Secretariat
Cabinet & Special Services Department,
Ado - Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Pro-qualification is valid for 24th December, 2012 from Tuesday, December 11, 2012. The submission will be opened immediately after the closing date which is 24th December, 2012 from the date of publication of this advert at the State Tenders Board Secretariat in the presence of all bidders who choose to attend. Late submission of tender documents will not be entertained.
OSKA Seyi AIYELESO,
Ekiti Enterprise Development Agency (EEDA)