The Ministry of Investment, Commerce and Co-operatives, on behalf of the Niger State Government (the Grantor) and Access field Nigeria Limited (The Concessionaire) having concluded a concession agreement for a period of 25 (Twenty Five) years for a 5 Star Hotel in Minna, require the services of an Independent Engineering firm during the construction works in accordance with Article 4 of the Concession Agreement.
2.0 Duties and Responsibilities.
2.1 The successful firm will:
3.0 Qualifications and Experience.
- Supervise, evaluate and monitor the works, carry out test and examine the materials and workmanship employed in the works.
- Have no power to relieve the contractor/concessionaire of any of his duties or obligations under the concession.
- Render reports as specified by the Grantor.
- Be required to make a timely and independent determination of any dispute referred to him by either of the parties relating to the construction works as defined in the concession agreement and the maintenance of the Hotel.
3.1. Intending firm must submit/have the followings:
4.0 Submission of Documents:
- Evidence of incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Profile of the Company including ownership structure and management
- Names and Curriculum Vitae of team leaders and professional staff including copies of professional certification of core staff.
- Evidence of firm registration with COREN
- Audited Account for the last 3 years
- Current Tax clearance certificate for the last 3 years
- Copies of C02 and C07
- Verifiable experienced tract records of firm
- Evidence of registration with state Due Process office
- VAT registration and Evidence of past VAT remittance
- Evidence of similar works executed in the last 3 years with copies of letter of awards and completion certificate
- Evidence of financial capability from Bank
- Description of office residency
- Evidence of community and social responsibility undertaken (if any)
The Technical Proposal, accompanied with a Bank Draft of N250, 000, 00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) in favor of Niger State Ministry of Investment, Commerce and Cooperative, should be sealed in an envelope and be addressed to The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Investment, Commerce and Cooperatives, Abdulkarim Lafene Secretariat Complex, Minna
4.00pm of 7th of January2013.