Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission
No. 9, Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro District,
P.M.B 646, Abuja
Invitation for pre-qualification for 2012 capital projects
The Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission (NAEC) hereby invites competent and reputable contractors to submit pre-qualification documents as pre-requisites to tender for the following capital projects:
Lot A: Construction of Graduate Researchers' Hostel at the Centre for Energy Research & Training, University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borne State.
Lot B: Construction of Graduate Researchers' Hostel at the Centre for Energy Research & Development, Obafemi Awolowo University, lIe-lfe, Osun Stata
Lot C: Construction of Graduate Researchers' Hostel at the Centre for Energy Research & Training, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State.
Lot D: Construction of Graduate Researchers' Hostel at the Centre for Energy Studies, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Lot E: Construction of Nuclear Scienece and Engineering Labortaory Block at Centre for Nuclear Energy Studies & Training, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State
Lot F: Construction of Nuclear Instrumentation Laboratory/Workshop and Installation of facilities at the Nuclear Technology Centre, Abuja - Lokoja Highway, Sheda - Kwali, Abuja.
Lot G: Construction of Neutronics and Health Physics Laboratory at Centre, for Enrgy Research & Training, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State.
Lot H: Construction of FGN - IAEA Marine, Coritarnmation Coastal Field Monitoring Station and Laboratory Facility at Koluama, Bayelsa State.
- Application for the pre-qualification should be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of technical competence and years of experience
- Evidence ofregistration with the FhanciaI Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2009, 2010 & 2011) and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Verifiable list of similar and.other jobs executed in the past.
- Evidence of registration with the National Pension Commission.
- Detailed company profile.
- Letter of recommendation from the company’s bankers indicating the financial capacity of the company to execute the job, if awarded.
Failure to submit ANY of the douments listed above may result to automatic disqualification.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The pre-qualification documents should be sealed in brown envelope, marked on the top left hand corner “Confidential Pre-Qualification” (with the lot and title of the project indicated boldly) and addressed to:
Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission (NAEC),
No. 9, Kwame Nkrumah Crescent,
Asokoro District, Abuja.
- Prospective bidders are to note:
- That the above procedure must be followed strictly.
- That this is not an invitation to tender for the job.
- That only qualified and shortlisted companies shall be invited to tender for the job on payment of the prescribed tender fees.