Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors with relevant experience, good track record and financial capacity for prequalification to tender for construction work and procurement of Library and Lecture theatres equipment for the year 2011/2012 merged JET-Fund Interventions in the Cross River State College of Education, Akamkpa.
2.) Scope of Work
3.) Pre-Qualification Requirements:
- Construction of College main Library building.
- Construction of College Multi-Purpose pavilion.
- Procurement of 1000 no. Lecture seats.
- Procurement of 600 no. Lecture seats.
- Procurement of 60 no. pieces double-sided steel library shelves.
- Procurement of 140 no. polished library reading carrels steel support.
- Procurement of 600 no. Library Chairs.
- Only contractors that have proven technical and financial capacities, relevant experience and good track record will be considered for prequalification to tender.
- Verifiable list of previous works successfully carried out within the last three years with names of clients, evidence of award and completion certificates.
- Company profile and organizational structure, including names and telephone numbers of key personnel.
- Evidence of incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Equipment and Technical Capacity.
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances.
- Experience and technical qualification of key personnel (copies of professional certificates and Cv’s are to be attached).
- Audited Annual Financial Report of the company for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Registration as contractor with the Cross River State Due
- Process and Price Intelligence Department.
- Evidence from company’s Bankers as to its financial strength, worthiness and solvency.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
4. Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
i. Bound Pre-Qualification documents in well-sealed envelope with “Pre-Qualification to Tender for Construction Works and Procurement of Library/Lecture Theatre Equipment”
written at the top left hand corner, should be hand delivered within two (2) weeks from the date of first publication of this advertisement, addressed to:
Cross River State College of Education
P.M.B. 1171, Calabar
Cross River State
ii. Arrangement of documents should follow the list in three (3i-xii) above appropriately numbered with a table of content indicating the pages or folios in which these items are to be found.
5. Please Note
Barr. Uno I. Ogban
- Late submission wilt be rejected.
- All payments in respect to tender documents are not refundable.
- The College is not liable to any contractor who is not pre-qualifled or foils to get the award.