The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) on behalf of the UN Common Services in Nigeria is calling for Expression of Interest from registered service providers for the following services:
- Airlines/Travel Agent Services on long term arrangement.
- Electrical Maintenance Works;
- Civil Works, Construction companies
- Supply and installation of Electrical Parts;
- Customs Clearing Services
- Newspaper Adverts and Publications
- Courier Services
- Air-conditioning Sales and Services Maintenance Works;
- Supply and installation of Air-conditioning Parts;
- Generator Repairs and Servicing;
- Supply of Generator Repair and Servicing Parts;
- Rewinding and Recoiling of Electric Motors and Coils;
- Carpentry Maintenance & Services;
- Supply of Locks and Keys;
- Plumbing and Sanitary Installations and Repairs;
- Supply and Installations of Plumbing and Sanitary materials
- Supply of sundry consumable items such as:
- Hand Wash Soap, Tissue Paper,
- Air Fresheners,
- Office Stationeries;
- Bottled drinking water
- Provision of Cleaning Services;
- Provision of fumigation services
- Provisioning of Gardening & Landscaping;
- Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers;
- Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Smoke Detectors, Fire Alarms & Panic Alarms;
- Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Security equipment and Products such as:
- Access Control Security Systems including Baggage Scanners,
- Shatter-proof Resistance Films;
- Closed Circuit TV Systems;
- Repairs of Motorized Equipment such as Electric Sliding Gates and Supply,
- Installation and Maintenance of Elevators and Spare parts.
All companies/service providers interested are requested to download the pre-qualification application form from the UNDP Website: http://procurement-notices.undp.org/index.cfm
The closing date for this expression of Interest is 12.00 noon local time, 31st of January, 2013. All submission must be made in compliance with the instruction as stated on the EOI form and addressed to:
The Service Centre Manager
19, T.Y Danjuma Street,
For any clarification on any aspect of this Expression of Interest advert, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting “Expression of Interest UNDP Nigeria
” the subject of the e-mail.
As part of the prequalification process, UNDP may visit the locations of the vendors to access their capacity as stated on the EOI form. Only the prequalified vendors would be invited to participate in the Invitation to Bid and/or the Request for Proposals. Any unsolicited attempt to influence UNDP internal selection process in favour of a particular vendor will result in the immediate disqualification.
Nothing in this EOI shall be taken to form a binding legal contract. The potential subsequent procurement will be governed by the rules and regulations of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
We thank you for your interest.
This Call for Expression of Interest does not amount to a commitment on the part of the UNDP either financially or otherwise. UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Proposals without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection.