Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested suppliers with relevant experience and good track record for pre- qualification to tender for NHIS projects.
Projects Scope/ Description
2013 Toyota Hiace Ambulance Petrol Engine
Closing Date/Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
- Only suppliers that have proven capability, relevant experience and good track record will be considered for pre-qualification to tender
- Company’s Profile and Organization Structure, including names, resume and telephone number of key personnel.
- Verifiable list of previous similar work successfully carried out within the last three years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion.
- Evidence of incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Equipment and technology capacity
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
- Experience/technical qualification of key personnel with copies of certificates
- Audited annual financial report of company for the last three years
- Evidence of financial strength, (bank statement of last six months) credit worthiness and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information of company as may e required.
- Proof of registration within National Pension Commission and evidence of remittances of employees’ pension contributions/deductions.
- Evidence of community and social responsibility if (any)
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted many country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety
- Bidders should accordingly include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating whether any officer of Federal Polytechnic, Ede is a former or present director, shareholder or has peculiar interest in the company.
Bound pre-qualification document in wax sealed envelope with “Pre Qualification as a Supplier should be written at the top left hand corner should be hand delivered not later than 12.00 noon on Tuesday, January 2013 to the Registrar/ Secretary to the Governing Council, Federal Polytechnic,
Ede, Osun State.
Opening of Pre-Qualification
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened at 12.00 noon on Tuesday January 29th, 2013 and members of the public, especially the intending suppliers, are hereby invited.
Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified suppliers should note that they will be required to pay non-refundable fees of #15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only for each lot. Tender documents are available for collection at the Physical Planning Unit of the institution.
Submission and Opening of Tender Documents
Completed tender documents, which must not bear marked identity of the supplier are to be dropped in the tender box in the office of the Registrar on or before 12 noon Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
- That by the submission of the pre-qualification documents, Federal Polytechnic, Ede is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any supplier or agent.
- That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification shall not be considered as a commitment on the part of the institution nor shall entitle any supplier to make any claim whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from the Federal Polytechnic, Ede.
O. A. Ogunleye
Register/Secretary to the Governing Council