The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) invites competent contractors to Pre-qualify for the Supply and Installation of Library Equipment approved by TETFund for the merged years 2011/2012 intervention.
1.) Pre-Qualification Requirements:
(a) Mandatory Requirements
(b) Other Requirements:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past 3 years.
- Evidence of compliance with PENCOM requirements (Certificates).
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial. Training Fund (ITF) requirements (Certificates).
2.) Collection of Bid Documents:
- List of similar and verifiable projects successfully executed by your company with locations, letters of award completion certificates within the last 5 years.
- Company Resume.
- Bank Reference Letter/Bank Support showing evidence of financial capability to execute the project.
- List and qualifications of staff who will execute the work (copies of the Certificates must be included),
- List of equipment needed for the execution of the project. Proof ownership must be provided.
- Evidence of remittance of Value Added Tax (VAT).
Only prequalified contractors are to collect Hid documents from the Offices of the University Librarian upon the payment of N50,00(XOO (Fifty Thousand Naira) only, to the Cash. Office, i3ursary Department of FUTO and obtain receipt of payment.
3.) Closing Date/Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents:
Ike-qualification documents enclosed in sealed envelope with “Prequalification as Contractor” written at the. top left hand corner of the envelope; addressed to the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, should be hand-delivered on 28th January, 2013, at the Council Matters Unit, Registry Department, FUTO.
- The participation in the bid does not guarantee any person the right to be selected or given any job.
- That by the submission of tender documents, the University is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any Contractor/Supplier/Agency.
- That this advertisement for invitation to pro-qualify shall not be misconstrued as commitment on the part of the University, nor shall it entitle any contractor/firm to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the University.
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all expression of interest and to terminate the selection process at any time without any liability to the University.
- Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered
- Only pre-qualified contractors will be given Financial bid documents for completion.
All enquires should be directed to the Registrar/Secretary to Tenders Hoard, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
Registrar/Secretary to Tenders Board