Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Otto/Ijanikin,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
(Former Lagos State College of Education)
Kilometer 30, Lagos - Badagry Expressway, P.M.B 007 Festac Town and P.M.B 2007 Ijanikin, Post Office, Lagos.
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education is a public funded tertiary institution established over 54 years ago by the Lagos State Government to expand access to higher education for the good people of Lagos in particular and Nigerians in general.
The Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education has secured fund from Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) for the construction of a Multipurpose Auditorium in the main campus of the College at Otto/Ijanikin, Lagos State, Nigeria. Funding for this project is from TETFUND 2011 Intervention in the College.
B. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested contractors are to submit the under listed prequalification documents with verifiable evidence:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of registration as contractor with Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education;
- Evidence of financial capacity, including bank reference;
- Evidence of execution of similar projects, providing details including the names of the clients, contract sums of the projects, copies of letters of award, completion certificates, etc;
- Tax Clearance Certificate;
- Company’s Audited Accounts;
- Comprehensive Company’s profile including registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s), and detailed resumes of relevant staff;
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable bidding fee of One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) Naira only;
- VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of remittance;
The bidding fee should be in bank draft of any of the following banks: Zenith Bank PLC, First Bank PLC, Union Bank PLC, FCMB PLC in favour of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin, Lagos State, Nigeria.
D. Closing Date
11 February, 2013.
All submissions, which must be in five hard copies and one soft copy in wax sealed envelopes should reach the undersigned not later than two weeks from the date of this advert. Submissions should be marked “Pre-qualification & Tender for Construction of a Multipurpose Auditorium”.
Tender documents are obtainable from the Director, Works & Services, on payment of relevant fee.
Participation in the bidding/Tender does not guarantee any person/contractor, the right to be selected or given the job. For the avoidance of doubt:
- This advertisement shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the College to award this or any other job to any contractor nor shall it entitle prospective contractors to seek any indemnity from or against the College.
- Failure, neglect or refusal to comply with any of the steps in the bidding/tender processes or to provide any of the required items, may result in disqualification; and
- Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered.
Registrar/Secretary, College Governing Council