The Central Bank of Nigeria is proposing to undertake, under its 2012 budget the renovation of some CBN property adjoining newly developed Branches for forestall further dilapidation and provide additional functional spaces for the Banks operations.
Consequently, the Bank wishes to invite reputable building contractors to express interest to undertake the projects.
- Total Refurbishment of CBN Enugu Old Branch Building (Ref CBN/CDP/201 2/009)
- Renovation of the old Treasury of CBN Port Harcourt Branch (Ref CBN/CDP/201 2/010)
The project involves rehabilitation works and the replacement/upgrading of elements of the existing facilities and appertaining equipment.
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the above job must submit the following documents with the expression of interest: -
Mandatory. (Without which companies will be disqualified)
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years as at when due (such evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the Company in the last three (3) years).
- Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of fulfilling employer’s obligation to employees with respect to pensions.
- Evidence of payment of training contributions to ITF (Industrial Training Fund).
- Evidence of Registration with FRC (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria).
- Comprehensive company profile.
- Proposed Management team, Organisational Chart, with CV’s of key personnel to be deployed on the Project.
- Evidence of successfully executing projects within the last five years, similar in scope & complexity, and costing not less than N250 Million. (Copies of letters of award & successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached)
- Reference letter from bank stating willingness to grant a credit line of a minimum of N80 Million in order to carry out such a project.
- Current Company’s audited statement of accounts for the past 3 years, and duly stamped by a registered Auditor. (Note that account statements will be compared with submitted tax clearance certificates)
- List of equipment to be deployed for the project and evidence of ownership or lease.
- Proposed method statement for the execution of the project.
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy.
- Quality Assurance Policy (Evidence of ISO Certifications will be an advantage).
- Evidence of commitment to Local content policy.
- Company’s registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s) and facsimile number(s).
Application for Expression of Interest, accompanied by the above listed documents should be forwarded in wax sealed envelop boldly marked at the top left corner: -
“Expression of Interest for the at CBN Branch”
And addressed to:-
Major Contracts Tenders Committee
2 Floor, Wing C, CBN Head Office Complex,
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Fax No: 09-616-38239
25th February, 2013
- This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedure will be applied to contractors pre qualified and found capable of executing the project.
- Only Successful Contractors will be contacted for the tender process.
- Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the CBN.