The Ministry of Education, Ibadan invites reputable and proven contractors to submit bid for: Rehabilitation of 280 Secondary School Buildings across the State (Lot 1 -280)
1.) Bid Requirements
Interested Contractors are to submit the following requirements
2.) Tender Fee
- Certificate of company’s registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of payment of personal income tax by at least Two (2) Directors (in case of Limited Liability
- Evidence of Registration as Contractor with Oyo State bureau of Public procurement
- Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State Ministry of Trade and Investment Promotion
- Evidence of previous contract executed and completed with verification of completion for the last five years.
- The Profile of the Company
Interested bidders are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of Twenty4ive Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only in favour of Oyo State Government Account No 0121754507 at Wema Bank, Agodi, Ibadan Secretariat (code No, 40400036/Tender)
3.) Closing Date/Submission
Tender documents are obtainable from the Director of Planning Research and Statistics Department, Room 49 of the OYO State Ministry of Education. Secretariat, Agodi, Ibadan. The bid completed application must be submitted 28th January, 2013 8.00am to 4.00pm daily in sealed waxed envelopes to:
State Tender Board,
Cabinet and Special Services Dept.
Executive Governors Office,
that only short listed Contractor will be contacted and Late Application Shall Not Be Considered (ii) Govt. is not bound to accept lowest tender.
For: Hon. Commissioner for Education