The Nigerian Export-Import Bank Invites interested experienced and reputable companies to tender for the supply and installation for any or all the underlisted projects in 2.0.
Lot A - Enterprise Content Management
Lot B - Juniper Network Security Solution
- Enterprise Content Management using Microsoft SharePoint Portal 2013
Scope of Work Technical Requirements
- Media Access Gateway Base Appliance MAG6610) for secure remote access solution - SSL VPN,
- Juniper SRX Firewall Solution SRX22OH
- Juniper SRX Firewall Solution SRX24OH
- Composition & Qualifications of key personnel (General qualifications and certifications) who can provide professional technical support services when needed
- The partnership Status with OEM must be:- (i) a Microsoft Gold Partner for Lot A; (ii) and Juniper Elite partner for Lot B
- Evidence of being an Enterprise Service Advisor to at least 10 Public and Private Sector organizations in the size of Nexim Bank for each Lot
- Project Plan (Content, Timeline and Commitment to move to site immediately)
- Evidence of 3 similar projects executed in the last 2-years I.e. Previous, verifiable evidence of experience on similar projects successfully executed in an organization similar in size and complexity to NEXIM BANK (evidence of verifiable certificate of completion should be provided.)
Apart from the above technical requirements, the following are mandatory:
3.0 General Requirements
- Provide training (technical and user) in the operation of the system
- Skill transfer in managing and operating the system
- Project management details for all the above functions
- Warranty for agreed period of time and SLA/UC
- Understanding of the Terms of Reference (TOR)
Interested and competent consultants wishing to carry out the above job shall submit, amongst others, the following documents for verification:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years as at when due
- Evidence of employees’ Retirement Savings Account (RSA) with pension Fund Administrator
- Evidence of remitting employer and employees’ pension contribution to appropriate pension Fund custodian
- Evidence of transferring all pension Fund and Assets prior to the commencement of the pension reform Act to license pension operations
- Comprehensive company profile, including registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s).
- Reference letter from Bank stating financial ability to carry out such project(s)
- Company’s audited Annual Reports & Accounts for the last three (3) years the vendor must have internationally recognized certification in the solution they intend to provide
- The company must be registered by the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
4.0 Collection of Bid Document
Interested and competent consultants wishing to carry out the above job should collect the Invitation for Bid(IFB) document from the Secretary, Procurement Committee (2nd floor), Nigerian Export-Import Bank, Head Office, Abuja on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira only) for each Lot. The payment should be in Bank Draft payable to Nigerian Export-Import Bank.
The submission should be in two separate envelopes
- The general technical requirements should be submitted in one wax sealed envelope boldly marked “Prequalification and Tender for Lot A or B at the top left hand corner
- The financial Bid should be submitted in another wax-sealed envelope boldly marked “Financial Bid for Lot A or B “at the top left hand corner
Monday, February 11, 2013 by 12.00 Noon.
The submission (not by post) should be addressed to the Secretary, Procurement Planning Committee, Nigerian Export-Import Bank, 2nd Floor, NEXIM House, Plot P75, Cadastral Zone AD, Central Business District, Abuja. The prequalification tenders will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives on the 11th February, 2013 BY 12.30pm,
NEXIM Bank Conference Room, 55 Floor, NEXIM House, Abuja
- Only successful pre-qualified company (5) will have their financial Bids evaluated. Full tendering procedure will be applied to consultants prequalified and found capable of executing the project.
- Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commit- merit on the part of NEXIM Bank.
- The successful consultants will be contacted.