The Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria proposes to undertake the following projects:
- Construction of General Hospital, Ilawe-Ekiti;
- Construction of General Hospital, Iye-Ekiti.
Reputable firms, interested in the construction/renovation of the above projects are requested to send in their tenders for that purpose.
Tenderers are required to submit proposals with the following requirements which shall be used as criteria for preliminary selection:
Mandatory (without which the firm will be disqualified):
- Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of professional licence to execute a construction of such magnitude;
- Evidence of payment of tax by the firm for the last three (3) years as at when due;
- Evidence of payment of overhead tax and development levy by the CEO of the company in Ekiti State, Nigeria for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of registration of business premises in Ekiti State, Nigeria;
- Evidence of registration as contractor with Ekiti State Bureau of Public Procurement;
- Verifiable list of major construction equipment and facilities including registration numbers, location (where the equipment can be inspected) and remarks whether owned or hired. Lease agreement must be provided for hired equipment;
- Evidence of access to credit/funds of up to N200,000,000.00;
- Six (6) months bank statements and reference letter from the bank.
- List of verifiable documentary evidence of at least two (2) similar jobs not less than N500,000,000.00 each successfully executed within the last 3 years including their letters of awards, completion certificate and relevant certificates of valuation where the job(s) are on-going;
- Evidence of payment of training contribution to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- Evidence of compliance with the employees’ compensation act, i.e. remittance of 1% of total emolument of your workers to Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF);
- Sworn Affidavit that:
- The company is not bankrupt
- The company does not have directors convicted by any court in Nigeria or other countries for any criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety;
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM, Pension and Social Security contributions and remittance to PENCOM Fund Administrator;
- Corporate profile of the firm including CV of the key personnel supported by professional licenses, registered address, functional contact email address, phone number(s);
- Audited account in the last five (5) years duly stamped by licensed auditors;
- Verifiable references of related construction services rendered in the last three (3) years (attach certificates of completion);
- Construction concepts (standard, criteria and techniques);
- Project control measures (cost, quality risk, time and scope);
- Project plan and deliverable checklist (duration, schedule of reports etc);
- Responsibility assignments to specific identified staff;
- Evidence of professional indemnity.
Applications for pre-qualification accompanied by the relevant documents should be forwarded in sealed envelope marked at the top left corner and boldly written;
“Pre-Qualification for the Construction of General Hospital, Iye-Ekiti”
“Pre-Qualification for the Construction of General Hospital, Ilawe-Ekiti”
and addressed to:
Bureau of Special Projects,
All submissions must be received at the above office 29th January, 2013.
Signed: Mr. Jide Akinleye,
- Only short listed firms will be invited to tender;
- Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Secretary, Ekiti State Bureau of Special Projects,
Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.