Bids are hereby invited from interested and reputable Contractors with relevant Experience and good track record in respect of:
2.00 Construction of Centre for Gender and Child Development at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
This is a two floor building with spaces including offices, Seminar rooms and Conveniences.
The Non-refundable processing fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira) only should be made Payable in Bank Draft to the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
3.00 Bidding Criteria
Interested contractors are required to submit the following:
4.00 Collection of Bidding/Tender Documents
- Company profile and organizational structure including names and resume of key personnel.
- Verifiable list of previous/similar major works carried out in the recent past with their locations and clients (copies of completion certificate/final payment certificate should be attached).
- Evidence of incorporation and current tax clearance certificate for last three (3) years
- Reference letter from the company’s banker(s)
- List of equipment to be used for the project and their location (state whether the equipment are leased, hired or owned).
- Evidence of compliance with pension reform act 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial Training fund Act 2011.
The bidding document is to be collected from the office of the Ag. Director Physical Planning, upon evidence of payment of non-refundable fees to the Bursary Department, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
5.00 Closing Date/Submission of Documents
Duly completed documents should be neatly packaged for the review of the University.
It should be delivered to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Abia - State.
Room 214, Alex Ekwueme Building
To reach him within twenty -eight (28) days from the date of this publication on or before 11th February 2013 by 12.00 noon.
6.00 For Further Enquiries Contact
The Vice -Chancellor or
The AG Director, Physical Planning Michael Okpara University OF Agriculture,
7.00 Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents.
Interested competent Contractors are invited to the opening of the bid document on 11th February, 2013 BY 12.00 noon in The Vice-Chancellor’s Conference Room, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, (MOUA) Umudike.
8.00 Please Note That.
Dr. A.C. Nwokocha
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture is neither committed nor on obligation to shortlist any Contractor or to award the contract to any contractor or agent.
- The University reserves the right to reject any and br all-bidding package.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as commitment on the part of the University nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any identity from the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.