Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), operator of NNPC/MPN Joint Ventures plans to engage Water Based Drill Cuttings Disposal Services on its offshore locations within the NNPC/MPN Joint Venture (JV) acreage for an anticipated contract term of two (2) years with a one (1) year optional renewal period. Contract is expected to commence in August 2014.
2.) Scope of Work
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to the provision of Water Based Drill Cuttings Disposal Services, associated tools and highly qualified specialist personnel.
Interested companies must be able to provide the following
- A Bulk Pneumatic Cutting Collection and Containment System installed on board Company provided support vessel is required to facilitate the transfer, storage and disposal of Water Based Drill Cuttings and Water Based Liquid Waste generated from drilling operations. Storage containment will be required to transfer cuttings/wastes collected from the designated Area of Operations to a secondary location designated by the client as the “Point of Discharge” (which shall be >12 nautical mile and> 200ft of water depth) where it shall be discharged.
- Bulk Cuttings Transfer System (system for 3 Boats); All-in one cuttings storage Tank / pneumatic conveyance pumps (Not greater than 6.lm tall and 15m3 each); Pneumatic Diverter Valve; Pressure Regulators; 1,000CFM Air Compressors; Flexible Adaptor for cuttings conveyance from rig bulk containment system to Vessel storage tanks with connectors
- Contractor personnel shall provide complete operation, maintenance and optimization of equipment packages.
3.) Mandatory Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified in the 30426 - Cutting Injections I Cutting Disposal category in NipeX Joint Qualification Scheme (NJQS) database. All successfully prequalified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download an application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.) Nigerian Content
Company is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April2010.
As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule to the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
MPNU requires their Contractors to comply with the Act, its attached Schedule and any applicable regulation developed by the NCDMB.
Nigerian Content (NC) in the Nigerian oil and gas industry is defined as:
“The quantum of composite value added to or created in the Nigerian economy by a systematic development of capacity and capabilities through the deliberate utilization of Nigerian human, material resources and services in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.”
“Nigerian company” is a company registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provisions of Companies and Allied Matters Act with not less than 51% equity shares by Nigerians.
Bidders shall consider Nigerian content as an important element of their overall project development and management philosophy for project execution.
As part of their submissions, Tenderers shall:
- Provide a description of its committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair, and maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc.) in Nigeria (offices, equipment etc.) to support this contract, evidence that a minimum of 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Demonstrate that its entity is a Nigerian registered company, defined as a company registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provision of Company and Allied Matters Act. Provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association. For Nigerian company in alliance with a foreign company or multinational, submit evidence of binding agreement of the alliance duly signed by the CEO’s of both parties.
- Submit a plan on how it intends to give first consideration to services provided from within Nigeria, raw materials and manufactured & assembled goods of Nigerian origin, to meet the NC targets of 100% man-hour for Cutting injections/Cutting Disposal Services in line with the requirements of the Act. (Where NC target is 100% then service will be restricted to Indigenous Company’s only)
- Demonstrate key Management positions that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the Company total workforce (direct and in-direct employees) that are Nigerians
Bidder’s failure to comply with the NOGICD Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content development will result in Bidders disqualification.
5.) Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with the 30426 - Cutting Injections! Cutting Disposal NJQS Product/Service category as at 8th February, 2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6.) Additional Information
- Interested suppliers must be prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS.
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of MPN to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
- This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from MPN and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other Product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers.
- MPN shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com
for this Advert and other information
Mobil House, Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island, P.M.B. 12054, Lagos NIgeria