Call for the Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Management of 108 Bed PG Student Hostel at the University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
Description of Requirement:
Hermitage Capital Investments Ltd (HCI) hereby invites local and foreign companies with demonstrated financial capability and experience in managing and operating hotels to submit written Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the Management of a 108 bed Post Graduate Student Hostel at the University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
The Applicants must have the following experience and capacity.
Hotel Management Experience: The Applicant shall have a proven experience of operating and maintaining at least one 4-star and above category hotel of at least 150 rooms for 5 years.
The EOI shall consist of the following:
Expression of Interest must contain the following information and declarations:
Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Copies of three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificates.
Evidence of payment of VAT
Copies of three (3) years Audited Annual Report and Account
Evidence of financial capability and bank support
Evidence of verifiable relevant experience in executing a similar project, giving scope, locations, value and schedule.
Brief description of the Company including details of its main lines of business and proposed role and responsibilities.
Only applying companies that meet the specified requirements will be re-qualified. Parties will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
1. Experience in managing and operating resort hotels of similar capacity
2. Financial strength
1. This call for an EOl does not constitute a solicitation. HCI reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or selective tender process. Thus, submitting a reply to this call for an EOI does not automatically guarantee that the party will be considered for the selective tender process.
2. Applicants may attend a site discussion to ensure understanding of the opportunity and the requirement of the Expression of Interest.
Method of Application
Interested companies or individuals must accompany their tenders with a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Tender fee to be paid via Bankers drafts and made payable to "West-midland Communications Ltd". A photocopy of the receipt should be attached to the Tender Documents.
The closing date for receipt of Expression of Interest is before 4pm on Friday 14 September, 2012. Any Expression of Interest received after this deadline will not be considered.
The EOls must be submitted in the 2 formats stated below. EOls not received in these 2 forrnats will not be considered:
1. Addressed and submitted in a sealed envelope to:
The Project Manager
Sceptre Consult Ltd
Splash FM Building
Oba Abimbola Oluwo Road,
2. Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org