The College of Education, Katsina-Ala hereby wishes to invite contractors with proven capability, relevant experience and good track record to be considered for prequalification exercise for:
2.) Pre-Qual1fication Criteria
- Construction of School of Education Lecture Halls— and Office building - (a Storey
- Procurement of Lecture and Office Furniture and
- Procurement of Computers and Printer
To qualify for the above, contractors with proven capability are to submit notice of intent to pre-qualify in the tender exercise which shall be accompanied with the following documents/requirements:
3.) Closing Date/Submission:
- Company Registration Certificate/Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Company profile (which must include details of ownership; names, qualifications and addresses of company staff);
- Tax Clearance Certificate covering at least the last three years;
- Company’s audited financial reports for the last three years;
- Verifiable list of projects executed;
- Letter of financial capability/viability from the contractor’s bankers;
- Evidence of payment of VAT for the past three years
10 copies of the pre-qualification documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Office of the Provost, College of Education, Katsina-Ala, Benue State to reach his office not later than Monday, 4th February, 2013 and clearly marked, “Pre- qualification:
COE/KATSINA-ALAITETFUND/ 12/03” respectively.
4.) Opening of Bids:
All submitted pre-qualification documents shall be opened on Tuesday, 5th Februai5 2013 in the College Conference Room by 10am. All bidders are expected to be in attendance to witness the occasion.
Only successful bidders will be formally contacted to submit bids for the contract.
Be guided accordingly.
College of Education, Katsina-Ala
17th January 2013