The Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State invites interested, competent and reputable Contractors, to make submission for pre quahfication for the following procurement in respect of year 2010, 2011 and 2012 merged TET-Fund Library Intervention.
Procurement of Books for Departments of Languages and Linguistics, CRS, IRS, Arabic Studies, History & French.
Lot B 2
Procurement of Books for Departments of Mass Communication, Sociology, Geography, Geosciences, Biochemistry and Economics.
Procurement of Books for Departments of Psychology, Theatre & Cultural Studies, Law, Agricultural Science, Chemistry and Physics.
Procurement of Books for Departments of Political Science, Accounting & Finance, Mathematics, Biology, Microbiology and Public Administration.
Procurement of Books for Departments of Business Administration Education and Reference Materials.
Procurement of a Generator Set.
Procurement of Library Furniture.
Procurement of Computers and Accessories.
Procurement of Library Software.
B. Pre-Qualification Criteria
The Contractors are expected to submit documents for the pre qualification (Technical bid) as enumerated below.
I. Compulsory and Mandatory Criteria
II. Others Criteria
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM.
C. Closing Date/Submission of Pre-Qualification Document
- Comprehensive Company Profile indicating technical and administrative Staff strength, with academic/professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project.
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar projects in Nigeria over the last five (5) indicating cost, duration of execution, practical completion certificate as well as reference letters or award letters.
- Evidence of social responsibility in terms of endowment, sports of TETFund contribution.
- Letter of Financial Reference from a reputable Bank and consent to allow for verification with Bankers.
- A declaration or a sworn affidavit indicating the following:
- That alt documents submitted are genuine and verifiable,
- That none of the directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety.
- Whether any officer of Nasarawa state University is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company. Failure to provide any of B I (a-d) will automatically disqualify the bidder.
- The Technical Bid (Pre-qualification Documents) should be sealed and clearly marked in separate envelopes ‘Pre-Qualification for the specific LOT” and the documents are to be delivered to the address below 5th February, 2013: Submission of documents shall close at 11:00am same day.
Nasarawa State University,
Keffi, Nasarawa State.
- The bids are schedule to be opened during a public opening ceremony on the same date at 12:00 noon at the Senate Chamber of the Nasrawa State University, Keffi.
- All prospective Contractors are invited to the public opening ceremony and also advised to bring along relevant original documents for sighting.
- Please note that only pre-qualified Contractors shall be invited to tender.
Alh. Dathatu O. Mamman, FICEN
Registrar & Secretary to Council