Kogi State Government
The Kogi State Tenders Board is inviting interested reputable contractors for Bid to tender for:1
Construction of A 10MGD/40 MLD Water Treatment Plant for Anyigba and its Environs
The Scope of work for the projects includes;
2. Tender Requirements for the Contracts:
- Construction of intake structures and pump station;
- Construction of treatment plant and associated works;
- Raw Water pipeline and treated water outlet main;
- Construction of Electro mechanical building and associated works;
- Construction of ancillary buildings, power stations etc.
3. Collection and Submission of Tender Documents
- Certificate of Incorporation with the CAC
- Comprehensive Company Profile to include: Evidence of similar job(s) executed in the last 5 years i.e. Certificates of Practical Completion and Payments.
- Audited Account for the past three (3) years, (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- List of Personnel and Equipment
- Tax Clearance Certificates for 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Evidence of up-to-date Registration with Kogi State Ministry of Works and Transport
- Evidence of Finance Capability duly issued from any capitalized Bank in Nigeria.
- Evidence of traceable address (Not P.O. Box) in Nigeria.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N100,000
Interested Contractors are to obtain Tender Documents from the Secretary, State Tenders Board.
All completed tender documents should be submitted in an envelope waxed, sealed and labeled Construction of A 10MGD/40 MLD Water Treatment Plant.
Kogi State Tenders Board,
Office of the Secretary to Government of Kogi State
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Lokoja, Kogi State
4. All Tenders must be submitted on or before Friday 8th February, 2013 Please note that late tenders will not be attended to.
KOGI State Tender’s Board, Lokoja